Sean Hannity revealed as Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's client number 3

Sean Astin? (Sorry, dude.)

5 Likes

It’s Sean Hannity.

tumblr_ocpivrV05K1s9a9yjo1_400

5 Likes

And here I thought a bag-man was part of his package.
If I hired this guy it certainly would be.
His or her code-name would be “Backdoor.”
(heh-heh)

1 Like

Took them a while to decide how they were going to play it.

I haven’t watched it yet, not sure what either videos says. Probably the first one is, “Hey this reporting (which is probably false) was reported everywhere else”, second one probably says, “Hannity says it’s not true, so it’s probably not true.”

Breitbart is a little more hard on the distraction tactics:

3 Likes

28 Likes

Sad news Sean, It’s buses all the way up.

4 Likes

In the court proceedings Sean Hannity is named as a client of Michael Cohen. Sean Hannity denies he was ever a client of Michael Cohen, they just know each other. So someone is lying (or there is no legal definition of what constitutes a “client.” ) My money is on Hannity lying here, since he’s not in front of a judge (yet.) It could also be that Cohen and his team are idiots.

6 Likes

Why not both?

10 Likes

The universe suddenly makes sense!

3 Likes

HANNITY: I’m not a client of Cohen’s. No bill. No receipt. See?
TRUMP: I had you covered.

2 Likes

I guess that’s what I’d call a Fake Journalist.

He must have seen that episode of Breaking Bad.

2 Likes

Dang it, didn’t see yours before responding.

3 Likes

Fox News just released a statement…

giphy

13 Likes

Well we’ve already got the Domus Aurea.

How soon until Trump builds a colossal statue of himself?

3 Likes

“Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees…”
and…

5 Likes

What the Hell kind of lawyer is Cohen if he only has three clients?

4 Likes

never forget that while clinton would have bombed syria in a heartbeat and sung a song doing it, she wouldn’t be gutting our government’s institutions, she wouldn’t have handed 1.5 trillion in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, daca would have been a done deal, and she wouldn’t have doubled(?) the rate that ice is throwing law abiding people into jail ( privately run jails at that. )

many people’s lives have already been significantly harmed, the rest of us just have to wait a bit for the effects to show.

8 Likes

Too good story arc, or too bad? I’m dumb when it comes to stories; I never see the twists and turns coming, and I need my wife to explain most of them. So to me, the Trump stories all seem very clever and well written. Not clever-by-Trump*, but clever writing.

I figure the writers for all the political shows (West Wing, House of Cards, Madame Secretary, Veep) must be banging their heads against the wall, frustrated as real life out-machinates their latest efforts.

* - I still have a very small stake in Trump is just way smarter than us, playing 10D chess while we can’t see past 3D chess. Perhaps 1% of my conviction says we’ll be looking back in 10 years and saying “Man, Donnie 2 Scoops really knew what he was doing all along…”

Two or three writers of those shows are sitting somewhere with a large drink, cursing their producers, right now.
“Dammit, that was my pitch for season four, but, nooo, they wouldn’t let me do it 'cause it was ‘too unrealistic’, the bastards!”

4 Likes