Season 2 of the Fallout TV show is officially coming

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/19/season-2-of-the-fallout-tv-show-is-officially-coming.html

I am also looking forward to season 2, but also skeptical as this wouldn’t be the first sci-fi , Nolan-produced adaptation that Amazon has greenlit a second season of and then cancelled.

The series had its world premiere on October 11, 2022, at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles, before its debut on October 21, 2022, on Amazon Prime Video. In February 2023, the series was renewed for a second season.[1] In August 2023, the series was canceled by Amazon Prime Video due to the extended duration of the 2023 SAG-AFTRA strike and the 2023 Writers Guild of America strike.[2]

After seeing the very terrible final episode of season1, I’d rather they revive the Peripheral. :frowning:

2 Likes

was a shame about “The Peripheral” would have liked to seen more, but fall out is relaying to much on the game for me, its ok, but it took me a week to watch it, i never felt like i had to just watch the next one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.