"Secret Hitler" board game adds Trump administration booster pack

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/06/secret-hitler-board-game-a.html

3 Likes

Did Rob consult on the design?

I see the eye-mouth shoop on the ⊥rump card.

17 Likes

Brilliant! By producing these cards, they ensure that one or more members will be swiftly dismissed, thus rendering the expansion obsolete and outdated! The administration will succumb to the inescapable power of Murphy’s Law!

6 Likes

I don’t see the semblance.

5 Likes

You’re right. The guy on the card looks intelligent.

6 Likes

Grab a cadaver. I wanna reach out and stab ya.

6 Likes

Thanks for the ear worm. :-\

4 Likes

I get why you like this game, but to be intellectually honest, you have to admit that the opposite of Liberal is not Fascist. That’s a pretty big over-generalization.

I suspect the term is meant as ‘in favour of liberal democracy’.

4 Likes

There’s no reason to assume the two sides are diametrically opposed, just that they’re trying to enact two different forms of government.

3 Likes

If anything the Bannon card is soft-pedalling his actual “exhumed Sterno drinker” appearance

3 Likes

This is an absurdly fun game.

I was convinced this was shooped specifically for this post but since other sites show the same design I may have to concede this will actually be in the game.

2 Likes

Is there a way to peddle this to the conspiracy crazies as “The Game That THEY Tried To Suppress”? After all, they freaked out over Illuminati! and that was making fun of people exactly like them.

They may be pink, but their money is green!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.