Sen. Gillibrand said she screamed 'Go Joe!' throughout his speech. Cut to her sleeping in her seat

Ahh thanks!

2 Likes

I dunno about anyone else, but if I’d have fallen asleep during A Big Boss speech at work, and gotten caught, my manager would probably have fired me.

Hopefully her constituents agree. Being able to maintain consciousness at work is a pretty low expectation.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, but luckily, they are the least exceptional among us!

Wait…that doesn’t seem right….

6 Likes

Portrait Of A Lady On Fire Neon Rated GIF by NEON

5 Likes

Yea this is bs.

1 Like

Which part? Passing the bill to protect military sexual abuse victims? Women should just shut up about it already?

5 Likes

I understood Jackrabbit’s comment to be concurring with canibalpeas in that attacking gillbrand for something superficial when she just scored an actually significant win was bs. FWIW.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Okay… some confirmation on that?

2 Likes

This gif never gets old

5 Likes

I mean, that’s how the POTUS at the time dealt with all his files and correspondence after reading them. It’s weird that he was so insulted (or, his lap dogs were) when someone behaved the same exact way he did.

2 Likes

Lol, not defending her, but I’m of the age where I can be laughing at a TV show and a minute later I’m out. My wife finds it amusing.

3 Likes

Is this really necessary? I mean, those are terrible people, but comparing women to animals is the kind of thing the other camp revels in. Plus, it is insulting to the monkeys.

4 Likes

That part I accept and acknowledge you are very much correct.

8 Likes

You got it.

By “this” I meant the twitter shitposting.

Gillibrand is great.

3 Likes

Here, you can have this instead

9 Likes

No. But she is the one who ran Al Franken out.

Al who?

3 Likes

A former SNL writer who went on to other stuff. I think he was in politics for a time.

1 Like