Sen. John Kennedy compares the hard work of Washington lawmakers to an "ugly stripper" (video)

Originally published at: Sen. John Kennedy compares the hard work of Washington lawmakers to an "ugly stripper" (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes
7 Likes

Ignoring the weird metaphor (which I can’t really make sense of, FWIW), the idea that people in DC are busy “covering up for Hunter Biden” is him setting the table for the GOP excuses when they don’t find the huge bombshell that brings down Joe Biden.

“The fact we couldn’t find proof is just proof they covered all the evidence up.

[ETA: in other words this is just a ‘tell’ that he already knows there’s nothing to find.]

13 Likes

I assume even ugly strippers are more honest than politicians.
Especially the judgey assholes.

18 Likes

I agree that Republicans should not rest until Hunter Biden is removed from government! I assume they’ll quickly get rid of Santos, Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh, and Coney-Barrett, and then it’ll be all Hunter, all the time until he resigns the elected position he gained through fraudulent means!

12 Likes

DC has been named Ugly Hollywood by some and I think Mr Kennedy is working hard on the gQp casting couch to star in Hunter Mania.

3 Likes

Sen. Foghorn Leghorn at it again. Say something offensive, and wrap it up with some good old boy folksy charm (/s). A staffer must have shown him polls that somebody somewhere goes for that kind of BS.

6 Likes

Strippers, eh? I bet he’s seen a few.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.