Sen. John McCain played 'VIP Poker' on his iPhone as colleagues debate bombing Syria

I don’t blame him. Meetings are booorrrrrriiinnggg.

8 Likes

This is the same guy that crashed at least two airplanes because of goofing off (known as “flat hatting” in the trade). Of course, this is aside from the one he was in when he was shot down.

I know a few people that know McCain from his Navy days, and although they generally like him, they also don’t seem to have much respect for him.

OK, from a completely subjective view I think we can say every word uttered in that meeting was completely predictable. Certainly a person with experience could spot the uselessness of a particular speaker and do something to help one self stay awake and semi-alert to what is transpiring.

In other words, nothing at all, no way to judge the importance of this moment and its all just a piling on.

Is McCain an ass? oh sure.

1 Like

Meanwhile…

Syrian Execution Images Overshadow Summit; US 'Horrified’

Images of Syrian rebels executing seven government soldiers displayed the violence of the Syrian civil war Thursday as world leaders met for summit talks in Russia, with no sign they have reconciled their differences over that Middle East conflict.

The U.S. State Department said it was “horrified” by video and photographic images published by The New York Times.

Staff meeting at a video-poker app developer. Here’s my viewpoint - I’ll be back in around two hours, keep it entertained.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.