Sen. Mitch McConnell freezes up again for a full 30 seconds before clip ends (video)

His wife’s family is very wealthy in the trucking business. So they made her Sec of Transportation.

8 Likes

Was Professor Xavier in the vicinity?

9 Likes

All that power he scraped together and he used it to hurt people; and now he’s fucked anyway.

What a waste of a life.

36 Likes

Was that Elaine Truck or Elaine Transportation? I always forget.

7 Likes

Sweet, GODDANGIT!! How many times have I got to tell you?!!! Now, shush! It’s time for Matlock!

7 Likes

I know we aren’t supposed to do online diagnosis but I have direct experience with this: my father. He functioned quite well into his late 80s but would be speaking on something and forget his train of thought a bit more often than most of us. More significantly, he’d suddenly become mute and seemingly not be able to figure out where he was, then become frightened until one of us quietly walked up to him and held him. His doctor advised us that these were signs of increasing dementia.
I see these behaviors here and in the previous public episode that makes this more notable and sad. I still think he’s an evil bastard.

18 Likes

13 Likes

Thanks for the reminder (I think)
I’d forgotten about that clip. And just how incompetent a President he was.
And he was still re-elected :rage:

9 Likes

The more modern equivalent:

6 Likes

He needs to replace his 8" floppy drive with an SSD, the reboot goes faster.

12 Likes

I don’t get it.

I saw a clip Neil Diamond a few months ago, he had a woman at his side who seemed genuinely concerned and attentive to him.

We were at Eddie Money’s last concert, his daughter was right at his side on stage watching him and he had all kinds of help off to the side.

I’ve had a doozy of a stroke, my wife and daughter keep an eye on me, if I look the slightest bit confused they’re giving me the stroke test while getting out their phone.

Point is, where are his loved ones? He’s a bad person but presumably he has loved ones that care about him.

Or is he one of those people that others are afraid to say no to or just tell him it’s time to go peacefully into his retirement villa?

Like I said, I don’t get it. If he were my dad or grandpa I’d be convincing him it was time. I’d get the family together and have a meeting with him. I wonder if anyone shows him that clip, maybe he really doesn’t know how bad a shape he’s in.

20 Likes

Doesn’t matter; the corrupted software and firmware will just lock him into a boot loop until the drive completely fails, plus vintage power supplies eventually die, usually very suddenly.

6 Likes

Like a turtle, caught in headlights.

5 Likes

Maybe he just temporarily lost the signal from Moscow.

7 Likes

She doesn’t mean her guy of course. And she still hasn’t mentioned the hurricane going through her state.

7 Likes

Fetterman in that list? I get the Biden one, she has to lead with that even though he’s had nothing, but Fetterman? The one of the three people listed who actually got treatment for what he had, and has been completely transparent on what he’s gone through? And, like Biden before 2016’s campaign, being honest with what was going on during the campaign itself with his stroke?

13 Likes

… as a sort of “eat their own dog food” measure, they get the same Obamacare as everybody else

They used to be on the “Federal Employee Something Something” which Obamacare was modeled after but they’re two separate programs because everything has to be complicated :confused:

6 Likes

Once they figure out how to get longer lasting batteries in him, they’ll be propping him up on a stick for the next few elections. Animatronic turtle will be in power for a while to come. /s

3 Likes

mental health incompetence in our nation’s leaders MUST be addressed

Mad Max Reaction GIF

12 Likes

Call an Uber to come pickup Mcconnel and Feinstein both, they need to go

2 Likes