Sen. Ron Johnson admits to his role in the fake elector scheme

How about “RonJo,” as in “RonJo the clown”?

4 Likes

So this is a crime, isn’t it? Please, tell me this was a crime (and prosecute him).

2 Likes

It’s the insurrectionist’s version of “just the tip”.

3 Likes

17 Likes

How funny, and a total aside, but years ago I named my penis “Ron Johnson”…

3 Likes

Sadly, you are not wrong.

4 Likes

If all these investigations don’t end up with several of these treason weasels in prison…

4 Likes

As always, Republicans show themselves as the subhuman filth they really are.

Unless we are making comparisons with BoJo

3 Likes

His family look like nice people. Don’t be fooled though: I’ve been to Wisconsin.

1 Like

Every time this guy gets in the news, I can’t get that song out of my head. “My name is Ron Johnson, I live in Wisconsin…”

Now I have to go play some Zeppelin…

1 Like

Fair. I just can’t disassociate “RoJo” with “rojo,” the Spanish word for red. :stuck_out_tongue:

That little ear worm has been stuck in my head since I first heard it in grade school and now I’ll be hearing that the rest of the week.

1 Like

Ron Johnson: Not just America’s Dumbest Senator! He’s making a play for the title of America’s Worst Senator.

(Mitch McConnel has that wrapped up, though, most likely until he retires.)

(And yes, Johnson is evil too and like all of these assholes he’s pushing the boundaries to see what he can get away with. But he is also dumb as a box of rocks. See him pretending to be on the phone when the reporter can see the screen of the phone. I’d vote for Russ Feingold’s fingernail clippings over this guy.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.