Senator mocks Kamala Harris's name at Trump rally

Well, he’s standing under a flag representing racial hatred, so…

Also, you should be careful about just how you phrase your mockery unless your own name is totally unassailable, Mr Perdoo-doo.

10 Likes

Just to be clear on this point- this isn’t “US politics”. This is the US Right. The left continues to behave as civilized adults.

Also, look at this as a preview of your own Right. The Right is on an uptick all over the world right now, and this petty childish behavior is what Right looks like as it sinks into Fascism.

28 Likes

Ask George Allen how that “Makaka” thing worked out for him. Flip that seat!

15 Likes

“I could stoop to the same level, and call him Senator Perdoo-doo, but I don’t want to get cooped up in small thinking, and with our ideas we don’t need to rely on roasting our opponent. I’m happy to debate the Senator, unless he’s chicken.” - Kamala’s speechwriters’ rejected first response draft, probably

14 Likes

Ugh. One of my two horrible senators. The Kamala “joke” was bad enough, but listening to the whole mess, he starts this five minute diatribe decrying something true as “lies straight outta the pit o’ hell,” then proceeds to spout a series of actual lies that have that origin.

VOTE FOR JOHN OSSOFF, FELLOW GEORGIANS. Thanks.

13 Likes

Wait… I thought Warnock was running for Senate in Georgia. But it seems that Ossoff is running for Perdue’s seat, and Warnock is running for… what’s her name, that un-elected one. Is this because of the previous senator who stepped down?

Yes, this. Is scary and foreboding.

10 Likes

“First of all, what does he have to say about the fact that his name has been mentioned in connection with Kiev?”

12 Likes

That whole speech stunk like…I’m not even gonna say it.

Jobs? Healthcare? He knows damn well 100% of the inaction during Obama’s time in office was because of the congressional GOP members. Trump saving America, my ass. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Perdue is up against John Ossoff, head to head. That’s one GA Senate seat.

The other GA Senate seat was occupied by the ailing Johnny Isakson, until he retired late last year. Governor Kemp chose Kelly Loeffler to fill the vacancy until this election (Nov. 3), which will be what they call a “jungle primary” – a whole slew of folks running at once. There are literally about 20 people on the Nov. 3 ballot. If one of them gets 50% plus one vote, he or she is the winner. If no one gets that many votes (and they almost certainly won’t), then the top two vote-getters will go into a run-off in January.

Polling shows that Democrat Raphael Warnock, and either Loeffler, or the execrable Doug Collins (both Republicans) will go into the run-off. Please tell anyone you know in Georgia to vote for Warnock in November … AND to show up for the likely run-off election in Jan. We could not only flip the Senate, but flip it HARD. Thanks!

I hope I was able to explain a complicated situation clearly.

18 Likes

Living well is the best revenge…

Hopefully in a few weeks he’ll have to learn to pronounce “Vice President-Elect Harris.”

4 Likes

I hope he loses to Ossoff. What an asshole.

10 Likes

Already done.

You did!

9 Likes

Racist and sexist fuckers.

Yup, it’s very important for these fuckers to emphasize the “Hussein” part like it’s some kind of incantation.

6 Likes

And then vehemently deny they meant anything by doing so, because they are incapable of good-faith arguments. “What do you mean? It’s his NAME, isn’t it???”

6 Likes

I’m in DeKalb and voted last Tuesday in Chamblee. Took about 30-40 minutes; moderate line. How was your experience, Mindysan33, if you care to share?

6 Likes

A bit longer out here in Gwinnett, just under an hour - a moderate line, too, I’d say, though. The poll worker I talked to said they had been busier on both Monday and Tuesday (we went on Thursday). The sign on the door said that as of 3pm that day over 3000 people had voted there (we were there around 5ish).

11 Likes

Ha, ha - classic! Racism is always funny (if you’re a Republican, apparently).

They’ve been slow off the mark for some reason - Harris as VP seemed to take them by surprise and they weren’t geared up for it, yet. I expect, assuming we don’t get a Trump coup, that we’ll be getting 4 years of increasingly hysterical, openly racist rantings by Republicans, though.

Well, his name is of Western European origin and therefore, by definition, totally unassailable.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing – I saw a few “lines were hours long” news stories about the first day of early voting, most showing a polling site in Gwinnett. I’m glad you didn’t have a multi-hour wait! I’m leery of the new machines, but decided I wanted my vote counted on election night rather than voting absentee and possibly not having it counted for a day or two (or four or six or ever) after election day!

6 Likes

It was Snoop… He used to call him “Beschizzle”

7 Likes

What a racist shitbag.