Send your 5-year-old to Chick-fil-A summer camp to learn how to "take a guest order" and "box" their "own nuggets"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/11/send-your-5-year-old-to-chick-fil-a-summer-camp-to-learn-how-to-take-a-guest-order-and-box-their-own-nuggets.html

10 Likes

I don’t have the energy to post the “Where’s my vomit emoji” gif, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

17 Likes

Seriously, this is fucking gross… agreed.

18 Likes

Child labor exploitation masquerading as “day camp,” coming from bigoted fundy Xtians; color me shocked.

25 Likes

Is the Homophobia class a group activity, or will they be split into different-gendered pairs for that?

22 Likes

Fuck capitalism.

16 Likes

11 Likes

Psychological torture in the form of gay conversion therapy is a hidden secret menu item.

12 Likes

Child labor exploitation and capitalist brainwashing wrapped up as a day camp is quite the trick - also adding in religious indoctrination on top is a hat trick. It’s like someone looked at authoritarian “re-education” work camps and said, “Sure, it’s terrible, but… what if… you know, for kids?

They throw nuggets at you until you profess heterosexuality.

Clearly the only acceptable way of expressing it is “1.4 kilo-responses.”

12 Likes

Plus they’re charging the parents for “the privilege” of having their kids indoctrinated and exploited.

9 Likes

lol i literally didn’t even think about it, just took the number from the facebook post :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Camp’s booked up, because “Christian” parents will absolutely sacrifice their children for the benefit of the most evil fast food chain in America.

8 Likes

Well, I’d tell facebook to do better, but we know they can’t. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh they could, they just don’t want to.

10 Likes

This does not shock me, after watching folks willing to sacrifice health and safety (for themselves and bystanders) just to reach the drive-thru lanes. I would hope this camp idea doesn’t spread, but given the increasing number of DOL child labor cases in the news, I doubt this is the last we’ll hear of this. :cry:

12 Likes

wut

I hoped for enough pushback that’d be cancelled or near empty.

5 Likes

5 will get you 10; we’ll eventually hear about some kid being molested or abused in some other way while attending this “camp.”

That train is never late with such hypocrites.

8 Likes

This seems tailor-made to arouse Newt Gingrich.

5 Likes

What? No. That’s a terrible idea. They’ll claim that they have job experience when they apply for jobs in the fast food industry and demand a higher salary.

3 Likes