Serial murderer Sammy “the Bull” Gravano is now a MAGA hero because he doesn't like the Bidens

Originally published at: Serial murder Sammy Gravano given star treatment on Fox and Newsmax

3 Likes

Um, let’s see. Is he a reliable witness? Fuck no. What the hell? The Bidens worse than John Gotti and Sammy Gravano? Come on. These people are not serious journalists. Ridiculous.

17 Likes

If modern Republicans admire Putin, it’s not surprising they’d admire another murderous gangster.

18 Likes

Next week:

11 Likes

The continues to put the lie to the idea that Republicans have any principles at all beyond “Trump good.”

11 Likes

They are still the party of ‘law and order’, right? Just checking …

10 Likes

are we the baddies

7 Likes

It’s not like he hasn’t worked with Trump before. They had a longstanding business relationship.

“You want concrete poured in Manhattan? That was me. Tishman, Donald Trump, all these guys—they couldn’t build a building without me."

I am surprised he made it this long - he was a rat to one of the five families at the highest level. And dropped out of the witness protection program after a few months.

10 Likes

Well, they’re not really journalists at all. But if the opposite of ‘serious journalists’ is ‘joke journalists’ then I’m happy to go with that.

5 Likes

Not much longer…the Biden Crime Family has him on their radar now… /s

5 Likes

I am 90% sure that one could get the Republicans to vote for something just by pretending to be against it.

I really think they should try it just once. I am not sure what, exactly, but make statements against XYZ, write a bill to stop it, and see if they counter with a supporting bill. Maybe like VA funding.

Right wing media loves them some criminals. Sometimes they even give them their own show -

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.