Serial tire slasher tormenting village turned out to be a good boy after all

Originally published at: Serial tire-slasher turned out to be a dog

3 Likes

Did they check to see if Billy has an unusual aversion to silver? I mean…

7 Likes

Sometimes you start out small and eventually you just can’t help yourself - you need bigger and harder challenges. It’s just a good thing they got help for Billy before he started in on tractor tires.

14 Likes

He could just need more chew toys… or he could be in league with the boat butting orcas. Maybe they’re a coalition gearing up to fight climate change.

5 Likes

Gateway chew-toys.

4 Likes

If Billy was a good ol’ boy instead of just a good boy there wouldn’t be any sanctioning at all!

4 Likes

You are more right than you know. My first dog, a rottie, started on those little toy tires and discovered full size tires one day on a walk by the nearby railroad tacks. Harmless, right? Let the sweet doggo play with the abandoned tire…

Well, then she discovered tire swings at the local playground. She wasn’t doing any direct harm so I just let her. But, god, don’t let the little kids see the “play” because there was a LOT of growling and shaking of the tire. Would’ve been traumatic.

I don’t think she was ever attracted to actual rolling stock but we didn’t let her wander about. I could see her being the next Billy though, had we been more lax.

ETA: Typo corrected

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.