Shampoo king wants to become a "warlord" with a "quite sizable compound"

Originally published at: Shampoo king wants to become a "warlord" with a "quite sizable compound" | Boing Boing

11 Likes

He wants to be head and shoulders above the rest.

50 Likes

I was not conditioned to appreciate that humor.

38 Likes

Ah economic megalomania; it tends to be endemic in a doomed climax capitalist society, doesn’t it?

“I’ve become excessively independently wealthy, therefore… I must be super smart! or at least a minor diety! The world must be directed by my god-like wisdom and shaped to my current notion!! bwahahahaha”

17 Likes

“Armed patronage network”?

Is “feudalism” too honest, not ‘disruptive’ enough, or were you just not paying attention in history class?

30 Likes

You will be with regular use.

19 Likes

Federal Government, “All your base are belong to us”

24 Likes

Best Rinse And Repeat GIFs | Gfycat

18 Likes

He’s worth it.

17 Likes

Being willing to make such a statement where anyone can hear it is a sure sign that it is not true.

16 Likes

Your pun was, him, not so much.

12 Likes

“Committed to family and culture”
I wonder how much of this mission statement came from his reading Women Talking by Miriam Toews.

9 Likes

“I have the personality, and skills, to lead such a group.”

LOL, sure you do buddy.

I think these people watch too many movies…You think money alone is enough to make you be “the boss” when shit hits the fan?

22 Likes

“more or less open warfare with the government”

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

18 Likes

Well done you beautiful person

12 Likes

Whatever the brand of conservative or Libertarian, they all secretly get into a lather about becoming feudal lords.

And so on, and so on, and …

17 Likes

Wealth is a heady brew. Hallucinogenic when concentrated.

20 Likes

What is with these guys? The level of sociopathy amongst this breed of “men” is just staggering.

18 Likes

I’d actually be more afraid of these guys over a bunch of weekend preppers:

Fun fact: “Moon and other senior members of the church were at the Capitol on Jan. 6”

10 Likes

So, which day is it that it’s his turn to take out the garbage and clean the washrooms?

17 Likes