Watch indicted Oath Keepers founder stuffing himself into a hidey hole in his backyard

Originally published at: Watch indicted Oath Keepers founder stuffing himself into a hidey hole in his backyard | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

29 Likes

dig escape tunnels in the backyard of [his] rental house

Apparently literally shooting himself in the eye got this moron addicted to figuratively shooting himself in the foot again and again.

The only bigger idiots are those Meal Team 6 members who saw this clown as their leader.

22 Likes

I knew it. He’s a CHUD and he’s going to his home. 0_o

27 Likes

12 Likes

All the cool kids are doing it!

Gaddafi-death-Sirte-008

11 Likes

يا له من هاو!

(What an amateur!)

11 Likes

Just drop off a few logs on the property that just accidently happen to cover all those secret openings no one knows anything about?

Or maybe

6 Likes

While I can’t come up with a real spider hole story, there’s sure been fictional ones.

Brian laundry was suspected by the tinfoil hat folks to be holed up under his parent’s garden. Then in fiction we had the inimitable Kimmy Schmidt.

Do preppers count?

6 Likes

High Five Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt GIF by NETFLIX

12 Likes

I can’t find where this is. Is it by any chance in a region prone to sudden floods or heavy snowfall?
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Some folks take pride in being prepared to survive the collapse of society but are entirely unprepared to face the consequences of their actions in the event that society continues to exist.

44 Likes

From the Raw Story article:

Another Twitter user asked Adams about her statement that it was a “rental house,” inquiring whether the landlord was also a member of the Oath Keepers.

“(I)f not bet they’re pissed,” the person wrote.

“Yes. He thought it wasn’t a bad idea,” Adams responded, referring to the landlord.

8 Likes

Peak Hamster

5 Likes

If he bothered to learn the history of said “hidey holes”, he wouldn’t be in one, guess he didn’t do the research…

5 Likes

You were thinking of the North Vietnamese army, weren’t you? The Cu Chi tunnels in particular.

Edited to add a link for anyone interested:

Further editing: I should have said Viet Cong. For some reason the name escaped me when I was typing the original part of the post.

11 Likes

Taking photos of your “secret” hiding place that can then be shared on social media means it ain’t secret.

16 Likes

Christ, what a hideyhole!

11 Likes

I feel seen.

10 Likes

THIS.

10 Likes