Shape-shifter Tulsi Gabbard gushes when Jesse Watters asks if she'd be Trump's VP (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/01/shape-shifter-tulsi-gabbard-gushes-when-jesse-watters-asks-if-shed-be-trumps-vp-video.html

5 Likes

Russian asset goes yay.

8 Likes

She’s nostalgic for her childhood cult life.

12 Likes

“I want to be in a position to solve problems, Jesse. And we’ve got a lot of them to solve.”

she said, followed by a full uninterrupted minute of villainous laughter.

16 Likes

RJqFei

14 Likes

sab-SaltMonster

13 Likes

That’s an insult to salt vampires everywhere.

19 Likes

I can see her as a shape-shifter - but who would possibly the hero in this story?

7 Likes

While it sickeningly figures that Gabbard would go for that slot, it’s going to end up being something like Greg Abbott, or even Mike Johnson - (trump the misogynist racist has to have a white male toady … if it’s a Pence-oid bible-thumper that hauls in the rubes)

Donald Trump says Greg Abbott is ‘absolutely’ on vice president short list

(but can they find another Texan to run things in Texas as badly as Abbott?)

8 Likes

I could see Trump picking her. His back is to the wall, he needs to win at all costs, and might think she has some crossover appeal as a former Democrat. He also loves loyalty, so who better than a fawning sycophant.

6 Likes

I still feel like it’s most likely to be Mike Flynn (steely-eyed military man who worships Trump) or Tucker Carlson (TV man who seems to worship Trump). I doubt Abbott is on the short list – Trump doesn’t like people who aren’t fully able-bodied. And I’m not sure Johnson will be in the Party’s good graces by the time the election hits.

You underestimate how many truly awful politicians there are in Texas. There might be a dozen non-evil Republicans in state service, and most of them have to worry that Ken Paxton is going to order them jailed.

11 Likes

lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be livin’…

13 Likes

Exactly. The last thing his base actually wants is even the distant possibility of a vagina-haver, or non-white, anywhere near the actual levers of power. Tokens are good rhetorical meat shields, but never leaders.

That isn’t to say that conservative women and minorities don’t have minds of their own, but their “allies” on the right definitely don’t see them that way.

4 Likes

Texas is essentially currently run by a triumvirate: Governor Greg Abbott, AG Ken Paxton, and Lt. Governor Dan Patrick. And by all accounts, they don’t actually like each other very much. Patrick, for one, would love to be Governor. Actually…now that I think about it…I wouldn’t be surprised if Patrick is on Trump’s VP short list. He’s been an unwavering Trump supporter since Trump won the GOP nomination back in 2016, and even offered monetary rewards to anyone who could show proof of voter fraud in 2020. Unlike Abbott, he’s able-bodied. Unlike Flynn, Tucker, or Steven Miller, he has a certain amount of political respectability still. He would give the media the ability to claim that Trump picked someone relatively normal for VP, when he actually wouldn’t have at all.

7 Likes

He didn’t kill himself for the economy. He can’t be trusted.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Dan%20Patrick

9 Likes

Her mission is to serve our country… on a platter, to the highest bidder. Most likely Putin.

2 Likes

But she’s not a 10, in Trump’s eyes. Barely a 6 or 7. No way would he pick her.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Carlson privately texted “I hate Trump passionately”, and lost his Fox gig, my guess is that diminished him in Trump’s eyes. At one point I could see Trump wanting it, but not lately.

3 Likes

Plus by getting dumped by Fox, Carlson becomes a Luser. On the other hand, the Shaitgibbon doesn’t want anyone who might be popular enough to draw off attention.

3 Likes