Gabbard in it to win it!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/11/gabbard-in-it-to-win-it.html

1 Like

Remember that covid is a lot more deadly for older people. Last man or woman standing…

4 Likes

This is the kind of judgement she’ll bring to a Gabbard administration.

19 Likes

Dear Tulsi,

6 Likes

Remember, if you are actually a Russian asset, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, just be there to disrupt.

17 Likes

If she is one then I guess it’s not working, since she gets next to zero attention, and when she does, it’s usually as the butt of a joke.

8 Likes

much like has happened here :wink:

4 Likes

Tulsi Gabbard picked up her second delegate

Gabbard has doubled her delegate count in just one day.

At that rate, she will have trillions x trillions of delegates by the convention.

Unstoppable.

19 Likes

I would vote for her. I think she’s a better moderate candidate than ol’ Joe. Plus she’s a she. And young. Two qualities I would like to see in our next president.

1 Like

Well, maybe her name will inexplicably be the first one listed on the ballot in your state when your primary comes around like it was on Michigan’s ballot yesterday!

5 Likes

Reallly? I think your election commission has some ‘splaining to do.

1 Like

I would be happy to vote for the only candidate endorsed by The King in Yellow from his throne in Dim Carcosa.

But I don’t think she will be ballot in Indiana.

7 Likes

Well bless her heart!

5 Likes

She’s a major presence in right wing press. Particularly all these “Fox News not far right enough for you! Tune in at 11, we hired all their cast offs” operations that seem to be springing up.

2 Likes

Gabbard! Putin is never going to mail that check, get over it.

2 Likes

Her main message of no more regime change wars is worthy of embrace by all. Isn’t that the point of her campaign? She never had the kind of institutional backing or telegenic charisma to be elected president, so her antiwar message has to be the point. So many refugees are suffering because of the Iraq war, the destabilization of Syria, and overthrow of Libya. Afghanistan is continually in turmoil. Yemen is a bloodbath. What is the Iran policy supposed to be achieving? How many trillions of dollars and millions of people displaced, many with lethal consequences until we say enough? That is what Tulsi’s campaign has been about. If you want to promote those wars, then be honest about it, don’t hide behind Tulsi’s low delegate count.

6 Likes

I think she’s really going after a spot on Fox News at this point.

4 Likes

Her connection to violent Hindu fascists is rather unsettling.

9 Likes

I would think so. There were nearly a score of names on the ballot!

Oh good! Now that first delegate won’t get lonely making farting noises under the bleachers at the convention.

3 Likes