Tulsi Gabbard quits race, endorses Joe Biden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/19/tulsi-gabbard-quits-race-endo.html

3 Likes

Biden/Gabbard 2020!

4 Likes

This might be one endorsement that Biden and his campaign don’t want. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

12 Likes

And she went on to say, “Excuse me while I sign this contract with Fox News”.

18 Likes

I’d be amazed if he even acknowledges it.

7 Likes

And suddenly, the average age of the remaining candidates slingshots into the stratosphere.

9 Likes

At one point a nice thing you could say about Tulsi was that she had the courage to stand by her convictions.

So much for that.

3 Likes

Who knew that voting “present” during the Trump impeachment wouldn’t catapult her campaign to the top of the Democratic primary?

The next time she runs, I suggest a campaign poster of:

Gabbard 2024
WTF?

8 Likes

Gabbard 2024
PRESENT
(for now)

13 Likes

When was that? 2012 when she was still openly homophobic?

13 Likes

Right?

I saw a bunch of Aloha talkin’ …not convictions. I think most people did, too, and that’s why her campaign tanked. There was no there there.

3 Likes

Tulsi is one of those people who expects to praised for doing something like showing up to a debate not wearing a coat made of dalmatian puppies.

14 Likes

and she does this just days after he announces he will have a woman running mate? Go sell crazy someplace else Tulsi. The Democrats ain’t buying.

7 Likes

Gabbard quits race

d98rr6h-16aa742f-8dcf-4afa-941c-180387b42104

17 Likes

You never know. Biden might pass over Klobuchar, Harris, Warren, Abrams, etc., and make a really bold move.

1 Like

she had a grave stone made the other day, not the final one just a placeholder.

T. Gabbard
1981 - present

4 Likes

maybe even nominate a MAVERICK?

3 Likes

She should have stayed in - things were just starting to go in her favor!

TulsiMentum!

Well - they couldn’t have gotten worse.

3 Likes

I definitely got this one wrong, thought she would have stuck around, or even ran 3rd party (and probably taken more votes from Trump than Biden tbh).

1 Like