Tulsi Gabbard describes the DNC's plan to "install their puppet, their chosen one, Kamala Harris" as "unelected President of the United States"

Originally published at: Tulsi Gabbard describes the DNC's plan to "install their puppet, their chosen one, Kamala Harris" as "unelected President of the United States" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Did the RNC hold primary debates for the 2020 election and I just missed it somehow?

33 Likes

Yep! They were held on the anniversary of the Bowling Green Massacre.

27 Likes

It’s always, always, always projection with these assholes.

25 Likes

Oh man, they were great. I have never heard people forming so many coherent sentences.

16 Likes

“Unelected?”

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

28 Likes

ummm, considering what she has had to deal with coming up, I seriously doubt this. But she is a WoC, so obviously unqualified, right? (:face_vomiting: )

20 Likes

Right; to date there has been exactly one person who became President of the United States despite not being elected to the Presidency or Vice Presidency, and that person was a Republican.

24 Likes

Yikes, she’s become

Tulsi Gabbard GIF by GIPHY News

22 Likes

18 Likes

Deplorable, even.

18 Likes

Indubitably.

17 Likes

When this person showed up as one of the many many Democratic candidates for President in 2020, some survey said she was the candidate that most aligned with my beliefs. I looked into her, immediately noped TF out, and amusingly watched over the years as my intuitions were increasingly validated.

16 Likes

Can someone remind her that the GOP in washington is full of old people and that Trump is old too. Heck Mitch has openly talked about having freaking polio as a child.

13 Likes

22 Likes

Who is “they”, and why wouldn’t “they” just run a charismatic leader that already does what they want?

Remember when Republicans at least had some sort of platform to run on, vs conspiracies and culture wars?

15 Likes

they will then install their puppet, their chosen one, Kamala Harris, to become the unelected President of the United States,

Exactly in accordance with Article II, Section 1, Clause 6 of the US constitution.

Who knew the founding fathers hated America so much!!!

15 Likes

Sure seems like there were a shit-ton of undercover Republicans running as Democrats in the last few primary seasons…

14 Likes
9 Likes

Or former Dems who’ve succumbed to the allure of easy (grift) money.

14 Likes