Tulsi Gabbard describes the DNC's plan to "install their puppet, their chosen one, Kamala Harris" as "unelected President of the United States"

Tell me you are a Russian asset without saying you are a Russian asset.

16 Likes

…states that the DNC was “rigging the system”

…they really need to ask themselves if they want to support a candidate that has so much disdain and disrespect for the American people.

…you look at how she carries herself, you look at her inability to form coherent sentences.

The projection is so transparent I can see the wall behind my monitor through these quotes.

17 Likes

Undercover Republicans running as Democrats? No, my friend. That’s only the start. Undercover Democrats like Jeff Sessions, William Barr, John Bolton and Steven Bannon infiltrated Trump’s cabinet and campaign staff from the very beginning. They will stop at nothing to undermine Donald Trump.

Are there any true Republicans out there? True patriots like you and I may despair.

But rest assured, Donald Trump is still there and fighting for all Americans willing to send him campaign contributions. There can be no truer Republican than Donald Trump, despite his presidential run as a Reform Party candidate in 2000 and his registration in 2001 as a Democrat.

10 Likes

“The Dems are planning on replacing Biden with Harris partway through his term!”

… and this is supposed to make me want to vote for them less?

16 Likes

But but, she’s a lizard. Haven’t you noticed her tongue?!

8 Likes

Remember, Gabbard and Hannity aren’t talking to Democratic voters here. They’re talking to the MAGA base. The MAGA base that has shown signs of wavering, and has been pretty clear that if Trump isn’t the nominee, they just won’t vote. They’re trying to scare the shit out of them. “Ooh, watch out! If the senile old white man wins again, the scary black lady will end up being President. You don’t want that, do you?”

20 Likes

Unfortunately, not Deportable, at time of reporting. What a total Gabbard!

12 Likes

That’s called “deep cover” and is a super dangerous job even within the most dangerous job of all, being a cop!

Trump is basically as much a cop as Steven Segal.

13 Likes

Uh Huh Sure GIF

5 Likes

cwaa

14 Likes

And shares a stunt double and deep love of Putin with Segal.

10 Likes

ah for the days when officials would resign after bribes were discovered…

clarence thomas has joined the chat. ( and refuses to leave )

23 Likes

He keeps being alive tho, which is fucking annoying.

13 Likes

I remember when I first heard about Gabbard, how favorably impressed I was by her statements and positions… it’s been downhill ever since, sadly. The more she talks, the more I cringe.

4 Likes

GIGO:

Gabbard has always been a vapid, feckless opportunist in my book, since she first popped up on the political scene. Factor in her anti-LGBTQ+ chicanery as well and that’s enough for me to dismiss anything that comes out of her mouth as irrelevant.

16 Likes

Some people, if they’re willing to put in a lot of work, are able to escape the cult mentality. Others, like Gabbard, never do and instead hop from one secret-knowledge conspiracy theory to another for the rest of their lives.

The warning signs were there early on for anyone who did their homework and wasn’t blinded by her looks and her “unorthodox” views. This from a 2017 New Yorker article.

Some former members portray themselves as survivors of an abusive cult. Butler denies these reports, and Gabbard says that she finds them hard to credit. “I’ve never heard him say anything hateful, or say anything mean about anybody,” she says of Butler. “I can speak to my own personal experience and, frankly, my gratitude to him, for the gift of this wonderful spiritual practice that he has given to me, and to so many people.”

11 Likes

Gabbard In Garbage out?

11 Likes

I highly recommend these episodes. I always knew Gabbard was whackadoodle, but I didn’t know how deep the craziness went.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.