Should a convicted felon be on the US $500 bill?

Because he would want to get paid for the use of his image. Always a monetary angle

5 Likes

I was going to suggest a $3 bill. Seems appropriate.

6 Likes

Are these the Trump dollars that his contractors never receive?

6 Likes

I like the way you think! (accidentally deleted previous post)

1 Like

Only White people in togas ever contributed to these fields of course.

/S

3 Likes

Conversely, was going to suggest they put Trump’s ass on the $500 bill, instead.

Or, they could keep the provision, put his ass on there (see above) & still play by the same rules as everyone else, for once.

2 Likes

I think Japan’s got it right: NO politicians or monarchs on the money, period.

13 Likes

A competing bill should be introduced to put the face of Jesus on that $500 bill. The ensuing Christ vs. Trump debates would be educational for all.

7 Likes

It would be kind of funny if he managed to make it happen, because how could it end up as anything but one of the shortest lived notes to ever hit circulation? (Assuming it even got that far - probably more likely it would be planned and then canceled before it ever got printed.) It’s just far too embarrassing to exist, and only will become more so over time.

1 Like

no, put nixon’s face on the back of the tRump prison bills. you know, like roger stone has.

10 Likes

It is sure to be the denomination of choice for grifters, hucksters, and con men.

1 Like

Suspicious Make It Happen GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

I actually think it would have been interesting if the US currency were issued with the profile of whoever was the president (head of state) when the coin was struck, or the bill was printed.

Admittedly there would be a lag between the election and the creation of new plates and so on. But by now there would be a fascinating archive of money like those ancient coins issued by dodgy little Roman emperors.

Future detectorists and numismatists have been denied a source of pleasure.

4 Likes

I respectively suggest that the Orange Narcissist’s visage be printed of a three dollar bill.

Why wait for the $500 bill when you can put him on shit tickets now. :smiley:

2 Likes

The Republicans want to bring back the $500 bill so their bribes won’t take up so much space. Isn’t it obvious?

1 Like

The coins still have a “national side” where countries can put a portrait of their monarch if they want to. And still have one.

1 Like

Well we used to have 500€ banknotes, that are being phased out by now. Why is that you ask? These bills were quite often used in illegal affairs like money laundering, terrorism etc. Hence their nickname ‘bin ladens’.
So putting a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist on the 500USD note sounds like you are following a tradition here. (I’m pretty sure hush money payments using the ‘bin tRumps’ would be so much easier in bigger banknotes).

2 Likes

Instead of using the faces of people, is it too late to swap to Bored Ape NFTs instead?

3 Likes

Well of course we should use a multicultural representation, reflecting what’s in America.

Another idea would be natural landmarks and native creatures.

NO! (uses water squirter)

3 Likes