Shovel delivers instant karma

“This man is not guilty of manslaughter, he is only guilty of being Arnold J Rimmer. That is his crime; it also his punishment.”

10 Likes

I do find it hard to come up with a reasonable backstory for why filming was going on there, the guy was planning on getting the other guy in the balls yet they seemed to be on good enough terms that when he got hurt the younger guys were concerned for him.

Then again when I was young we used to punch someone in the balls if they did something stupid while shouting “need to save you from yourself, alex” so I can also understand if it turns out legit.

PS: I am no longer eligible for Darwin award. Should have collected when younger.

3 Likes

What I find confusing . . . why even use a shovel, why not just go up and kick the guy in the nuts? If you’re going to be a complete asshole, then be an asshole. When the victim is writhing on the ground in pain the shovel doesn’t matter anymore.

“Yeah, I shot him in the face, but I pointed the gun at that steel plate over there, and it ricocheted right into his face, pretty clever eh?”

2 Likes

It’s hard to hit someone in the nuts from behind. This video shows that it’s even harder than I thought :wink:

2 Likes

As Archimedes said, Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will whack myself in the head.

9 Likes

Assuming the video is legit the intention the guy filming was probably in on it and the idea was to post the video, and using a shovel to hit someone in the nuts looks funnier than just kicking him. It’s more cartoonish in its violence. Of course, what actually happened was even funnier.

5 Likes

Sometimes one tool is needed to fix another tool.

6 Likes

Well the powder stuff he was spraying is pretty poisonous, so he’ll probably get cancer before the smokers…

1 Like

MAP? Nah. We give it to kids to play with. It was in my first crystal growing set. I wouldn’t eat it, but it’s not terribly bad for you. IIRC the SDS has only the mildest warnings, and SDS are notoriously paranoid.

1 Like

His target was immediately concerned for him. Shovel guys is double-douchy

2 Likes

He blocked it with his right arm.
Looks real though, so well done.

2 Likes

Christ, what a capitalist.

Fakey McFake face

I used to know an Alec J. Rimmer, during the peak of Red Dwarf’s popularity.

He was not amused.

1 Like

I’ve repeatedly had to point out to people freaking out over glyphosate that, based on the SDS warnings, they should be more concerned about their exposure to table salt.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.