Idiot smashing store window gets hit with instant karma

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/22/instantkarma.html

3 Likes

As far as i’m concerned the person in the red car is a hero

10 Likes

Searched my entire cubicle, no fucks to be found.

14 Likes

Right on his fucking head.

1 Like

why blur the face of the obvious criminal? but not the man whom he threatened? that just seems backassward as all fuck.

20 Likes

Didn’t look too bad. I guess he just realized the whole stupidity and decided to escape reality. Maybe everything will go away.

2 Likes

I’m assuming he’s not dead so I can laugh at this.

12 Likes

i would love to know the conversation.

*crash! smash!"
“oh hey there, buddy, whatcha doing smashing that window?”
“LISTEN BUSTER, YOU JUST MOVE ALONG OR YOU’LL BE NEXT!”
“okey dokey, i’ll just go over here and start calling the cops. don’t mind me.”
crash! smash!
scamper off
BAM! SCREECH!
“oh, hang on, officer, i think the guy may need an ambulance now… yep, yep, that would be a good idea…”
driver: “dammit, now i’m REALLY going to be late for work!” SIGH

17 Likes

I dunno. The Darwin Awards is a thing, and people laugh at those.

3 Likes

Yeah but I don’t want to see the video

4 Likes

For sure, i would think its a fair assumption that the guy is fine. Otherwise Boing Boing’s got a problem, after all they did post a video of a few guys dying by electrocution last week or so.

3 Likes

White hat guy really is a white hat guy.

12 Likes

It looks like maybe he got a leg fracture. It’s a fair bet he was plastered, so his muscles were probably relaxed when he went over the hood and sprawled on the pavement.

I hope the driver doesn’t get dinged by his insurance. Anyone know what liability is like in Poland?

2 Likes

What a shame, hope the car is ok

11 Likes

hit with instant karma

Seeing what you did there

6 Likes

Maybe the car that hit him was a Fisker Karma

8 Likes

Because criminal or not, it is not for you (or the author of the video) to decide. That’s the job of the court. Plenty of countries have rather restrictive privacy protection laws and you are exposing yourself to a potential legal liability if you publish (as opposed to giving it to the police) a video like that without the perp’s consent.

Just two weeks ago a company in Czech Republic got hit with a huge fine for posting a video of a thief online for this exact reason. In Austria you can get hit with 20 000 euro fine for the first violation, e.g. because you simply have a dashcam in the car.

We may think whatever we want about such laws but they in force and actively enforced. So that’s why the blurring.

6 Likes

Poor guy. Hope he’s no more damaged than the windows he smashed.

1 Like

smart juice (alcohol) might be involved.

1 Like

That doesn’t explain not blurring out the face of the other individual who was doing nothing wrong.

6 Likes