Shower curtain with pockets for phones and tablets so you can stay connected while wet

I guess it takes all kinds of people… :wink:

5 Likes

My niece’s bathroom reading habits surpasses even mine; per my sister, my niece has been caught a few times reading in the shower; she sets whatever she’s reading on the nearby sink and keeps the curtain opened just enough to allow a view of the open book. I have no idea how she keeps the book open (should be easily done, though) or of how she keeps her wet hands from ruining the book. Damn, I’m proud of her!

4 Likes

Like the giant back shaver? I thought it was a joke.

5 Likes

For the time it takes to shower, how worthwhile is it to bring your stuff in there with you?

5 Likes

Then how do you photograph your stools to send to Goop.com for personal healthcare product recommendations?

Or am I doing that wrong?

10 Likes

Insanity for real, what do you do when doing #2?! :wink:

2 Likes

You are all WAY too interested in my poop routine… :grimacing:
:joy:

12 Likes

Masurbatory purposes, one assumes.

2 Likes

Groovin’ with the magic doctor since the 70s, maaaaaan.

10 Likes

I kept The Gulag Archipelago in the bathroom; it took a few years to get through it. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m glad I have the 12” iPad Pro now

1 Like

Well a lot of my showers are golden…

groan

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel so dirty surfing the interwebs I need a shower.

3 Likes

Well, He-Man rhymes with… :grin:

10 Likes

Ugh, I like checking out in the morning. Isn’t queueing up a podcast to a shower speaker enough? Sheesh!

3 Likes

OMG… WANT WANT WANT THAT SHOWER CURTAIN! To quote Greg Proops… “I am not gay but I make no case for it”

10 Likes

Why ask why? $$$! :wink:

I know! In the winter, a long, hot bath while streaming a movie. Nothing wrong with that.

8 Likes

No I mean the He-Man one @Akimbo_NOT posted.

5 Likes

You’re right, and I’m a bit stoned. I forgot to back up on the thread to @hecep 's post. :blush:

6 Likes