Shower dance party!

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/20/shower-dance-party.html

Does anybody have this thing? I’m curious if it’s any good.

How have I lived without this all these years? At least, if you call this living, taking five-minute showers without even the luxury of a podcast? Thank you, Boing Boing, and thank God for you!

9 Likes

Honestly I can imagine enjoying NPR in the shower, or a few songs. Good for baths, too. But there are hundreds of these things on the market, I’m curious if this one is decent compared to others…

3 Likes

Just the thing to foil eavesdroppers and bugs!

3 Likes

I can say with confidence nobody wants to eavesdrop on the noises I make in the shower.

7 Likes

A nice quiet hot shower is good place to get away from it all for a few minutes at least. No thanks.

3 Likes

Delight and surprise loved ones by queuing up the soundtrack for “Psycho.”

8 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve got a stereo with big speakers you can hear anywhere in the house. That’s really good.

4 Likes

if you can hear a podcast clearly in the shower from speakers in another room, your neighbors must love you…

3 Likes

Doesn’t say what kind of batteries it uses. Disqualified from any serious purchasing consideration, even without considering other factors.

1 Like

1 Like

I believe my prayers have been answered.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.