Sicko parents who tortured their children renew their vows in this creepy 2015 video

I see the thumbnail and a description and i’m good… i get it. The vile cruelty here is the stuff of nightmares, you’d think its the kind of over the top thing you’d only see in a badly made horror movie but nope.

3 Likes

I was really hoping those kids would never have their faces shown on the internet. Or even be known to others who aren’t insiders as the children of those two people.

6 Likes

The trial will be interesting.

This post serves no purpose other than to exploit morbid curiosity about victims/perpetrators of extreme abuse. It’s gross to make ad revenue off of this.

7 Likes

Not to mention… just move about.

4 Likes

This literally story makes me sick in my stomach. These horrid, horrid people. I am so sorry for the children. Nothing can make up for the trauma they have experienced.

1 Like

The 17-year-old who alerted authorities to their living conditions had worked on a plan to escape with her siblings for more than two years.

Thats interesting. Thirteen kids. One of whom is smart enough to look for a way out despite being kept in isolation. She started planning at 15 and made her move two years later.

4 Likes

That hair. Can it be real?

No, it cannot:
image image

Of all the creepier things in the video, the most for me was how the male children all had the hair/hairstyle the father used to have.

2 Likes

Might be a good idea to reevaluate the purpose of sharing this. The kids’ faces are clearly recognizable at the end. If you really believe these underage victims deserve a normal life from here on out then maybe you should reconsider spreading their unblurred faces around.

5 Likes

thank you for saying this. showing the video as a curiosity serves no purpose other than gloating at the misfortune of children whose right to privacy is disrespected.

2 Likes

Not watching.

7 Likes

anigif_enhanced-3924-1401998441-8

6 Likes

You must be new here.

1 Like

Oh, you nailed me! Everyone comes to BB to see minor torture victims filmed in awkward nonconsentual situations with their abusers for our amusement. Hey, Xeni, Ceran has some notes for you on how shit works here. Hop to.

6 Likes

Being shackled to a bed isn’t my favourite thing, but I’d choose it over attending such an event.

1 Like

Yeah, you’ve said this twice, now. No chance of ANYONE wanting to witness that.

1 Like

Just don’t ask it if you can see its wedding video. It doesn’t like.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m with you. Not watching.

1 Like

I’ve seen clips of the wedding video on the news here in the UK, but the children’s faces were all blurred.

2 Likes

@9:33 Elvis - “May you be blessed with more children.”