Side-by-side clip of Biden and Trump speeches shows we have only 1 choice in November (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/10/side-by-side-clip-of-biden-and-trump-speeches-shows-we-have-only-1-choice-in-november-video.html

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’ve been informed by the New York Times that the only issue that matters is that Biden is old and has a stutter, while we need to ignore Trump’s age, neurological weirdness, felony convictions, tendency to rape people all willy-nilly, staggering corruption, and close affiliations with Nazis, in order to get straight to the people’s business – banning abortion, arresting and deporting brown people, and executing anyone who doesn’t have close affiliations with Nazis.

The Times editorial staff promise they will get through all this just fine!

16 Likes

If I live to be 100 (or 1000), I will likely never understand people who support Trump. Have they been brainwashed? Drank too much leaded water? Did the education system fail? Or a combination of who-knows-what?

Yeah, I know that mystery might never get solved. But it’s frustrating.

When Reagan and the Bushes were elected, the general feeling by many people on the left was something like: yuck, horrible, I hate them.

But with Trump, many of us are like: if he’s elected again, I’ll need to leave the country. (That’s not an exaggeration.)

Sigh…

3 Likes

NPR as well. I can’t even listen to NPR anymore because I got so tired of turning it off when they did anti-Biden pieces or zero-pushback ‘both sides’ interviews with alt-right toads and fascists. Never any criticism for the twice impeached Putin-stooge and rapist Donald Trump though.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I think a lot of them do what feels good. It feels good to be part of that group, so they’ll ignore facts and anything that threatens that good feeling. They’re like the men who can’t see a female of any age without making a lewd comment, they’re just like predatory animals. They want to fuck, eat, kill. These people don’t read, don’t watch documentaries, don’t try to learn new things, don’t care about amazing things we learn about the universe, they just do what makes them feel good in any given moment. I blame the lack of support for education in this country.

5 Likes

They are pro-fascist. That’s it. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I think you have to add racist and misogynistic to be complete.

3 Likes

Fascist covers all that, tho.

3 Likes
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.