Siemens rebranding train wreck is the best cringe humor of 2016

After watching the video I started to throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Iā€™m pretty sure Spaceship Earth is funded by Siemens AG. They have a bunch of divisions, one now horribly renamed. If Body Wars was still running, theyā€™d be a great fit for Siemens Healthineer sponsorship.

3 Likes

Speaking of David Cross, you have no idea how happy I am that Pit-Pat, the magical pansexual non-threatening spokesthing, is now a corporate actuality.

3 Likes

Soā€¦their mascot is the Greendale Community College Human Being?

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised none of you geeks recognized The Engineers Song - mangled up by a corporation, but still, how many corporate executives would even know the song?

4 Likes

Swear Like Siemensā€™es derided last minute by Erdogan Turkoewicz, president of someplace.
Mechanical Healthineer Rockabilly Band and Health Data Extractor has been 97% ready for 17 years running, what could go wrong?
All-singing all-dancing Lorum Ipsum was choreographed and polling awesome, when someone dropped in an unrhymable placeholder.
Things Cory tastefully demurred on '16 woo!

2 Likes

Pit-Pat loves you!

It doesnā€™t have to be good, or make sense. Itā€™s what mind control looks like. (Polite applause at the end.)

For your viewing pleasure: The Siemens Uroskop:

3 Likes

The TSA is pushing PreCheck pretty damn hard, arenā€™t they.

5 Likes

I know it as ā€œSon of a Gambolierā€ ā€” I think the Georgia Tech/MIT/other engineering-related songs were based on it?

2 Likes

Any bets on whether the development team has purchased an Oculus Rift and is writing software to use the Uroskop as a game controller?

3 Likes

Methinks that photo is grist for a caption contest.

2 Likes

ā€œDickPic Proā€

2 Likes

To think, someone got paid a healthy sum of money to come up with that name, too.

2 Likes

ā€œEarly prototypes of the new View-Master betrayed Mattelā€™s desperation.ā€

2 Likes

Did they have him fight a moon hoax truther?

You know, I think Iā€™d pay money to see Aldrin go a few rounds in the ring with a moon hoax truther. Tough old man knows where he went and what he saw.

2 Likes

Forwarded it to our engineer that works closely with Siemensā€¦ She is threatening me with bodily harm for the earworm she is now afflicted with ā€“ it seems to be causing her to come up with many *ineer titles for our company.

2 Likes

Narp. Just standing ovation and car calls from the nerds in the audience.

1 Like

Donā€™t even suggest it!

(You had me ROFL!)