Silly Cat Video: 'Happy Fall!' (unmute it lol)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/26/silly-cat-video-happy-fall.html

12 Likes

Best part is other cat getting the kibble. :smirk_cat:

32 Likes

Entrapment!

5 Likes

I was half-expecting the entire container to cartwheel out of frame, but the actual ending was much better

9 Likes

Thank you, second cat, for the best punchline!

23 Likes

I think someone might need to check and see if the first cat is conscious…

6 Likes

As is often the case with kitteh videos, there’s a moral for us all in this story.

13 Likes

I preferred the video muted, I’m not a fan of videos with a person off camera laughing or commenting the obvious. It’s just distracting from the cats being super awesome.

Of course if the laughing is the content such as the Chewbacca laughing mask woman I am all in. I’ve lost count of how many times I have laughed along with this delightful lady.

14 Likes

Cats is biblical

1 Like

Audio didn’t add much to it for me but the video is still comedy gold

2 Likes

Audio here is everything:

17 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Yup, this is so much like my very deaf kitty. I try to stomp around so as not to surprise her too suddenly, but sometimes it’s unavoidable.
She sounds more like a feline Brenda Vaccaro, though.

7 Likes

I have three cats and one of them loves so much to take the cat food out of the bowl, which is shallow and wide so faces can easily fit, and then eat the food he takes out off of the floor. the other two cats occasionally give it a try but to him its the ooooonly way to eat.

6 Likes

My favorite part is at 0:55. As she meowed, she shifted her head in a very theatrical way, like a pissed off vampire.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.