Simone Giertz announces a product development company

Originally published at: Simone Giertz announces a product development company | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Maybe now people will begin pronouncing her last name correctly

10 Likes

Not a bad metaphor for the GOP.

12 Likes

If she has all the missing pieces sent to her, she could have completed that puzzle.

1 Like

How wonderful for her! I’ve loved her maker projects, whether silly or useful or both. Frankly, she’s pretty fun and inspiring and watching this video has helped me make a decision in my own life that I’d been pondering and fretting over. So thanks, Simone!

8 Likes

Just when unicorn chasers weren’t doing enough, along comes a Simone Giertz video! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is a fantastic idea! Her daily mindfulness calendar is absolutely stunning. It kind of really showed just how talented she could be in a way that most of her projects hadn’t before. Adam Savage’s unboxing video is such a sweet convergence of makers who clearly adore each others’ work.

4 Likes

I remember one of her earlier videos where she explained “it’s basically the noise of a penis being pulled out of a vagina”, and now I will never forget how to pronounce it.

3 Likes

I think we have something of a local dialect issue here.

She’s great. Can someone closer than I to her pass along my “yes, and” suggestion that the screw ring actually turn (harmlessly round and round; NOT into your finger) when you use the driver ring on it. It could be the “fidget spinner” for a new generation!

3 Likes

There is nothing not to love about Simone and her ideas.
Brava!

4 Likes

He gets so wonderfully enthusiastic about other maker’s stuff. It’s one of the reasons I love his channel so much. He happily promotes the work of others.

2 Likes

She should start numbering the “missing” piece and the box, and the owner can then buy the final piece for an exorbitant price.

An evil scam but I think made up front and coming from her, it would go over well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.