Skier records Yeti on video

That is because few people realize the entire body of a yeti is not only edible, but delicious. This includes the fur and bones. The only place to find evidence of them is in the stool of the hunters in the region. Being ornery folk, nobody want to get samples from them.

The same goes for Sasquatches and Nessies. The hunters don’t want people to start a craze which would lead to either their extinction or farming them, which would totally ruin their flavor.

8 Likes

That is one pissed off sniper. He spends all day in the snow covered camouflage suit waiting for his target to come down the slope and then he gets recorded on camera when he goes to take a leak in the woods. Ruining everything.

10 Likes
8 Likes

My boy’s favourite Jonny Quest episode.

7 Likes

I’m gonna go with costume or CG, much like that gopro video of bear chasing a biker through the woods. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noCWtagaDJQ

1 Like

3 Likes

Similarly, we also have evidence for the existence of the rocky mountain giraffe.

The real solution is obvious–it’s a great (great) pyrenees!

5 Likes

“The Bureau of Sasquatch Affairs’ mission is to enhance the quality of life, promote economic and ecological opportunity, and to carry out the responsibility to protect and improve the trust assets of Sasquatch, Sasquatch culture and Cascadian native hominoids. We will accomplish this through the delivery of quality services, maintaining government-to-Sasquatch relationships within the spirit of Sasquatch self-determination.”

1 Like

For best quality, select a camera man who doesn’t suffer from Parkinsons.

1 Like

That’s no Yeti

8 Likes

I think it’s a White Walker in formal attire. Putting on the Ritz in a fur ensemble.

1 Like

…and without anyone ever actually having seen a Yeti.

It’s like all those blond, blue-eyed Jesuses in the paintings.

2 Likes

That’s nothin’. I managed to get a picture of one in Southern California over winter break.

7 Likes

Unless it is a Tulpa created by the collective unconscious desire for Yetis to exist.

No sasquatch truthers this time? Much disappoint. I quite enjoyed that last Yeti post.

5 Likes

You’re suggesting we ask @sharon_Wayne_Lindimo for her expert opinion?

Isn’t the first rule of cryptozoology club that you don’t talk about cryptozoology club?

9 Likes

Based on the quality of the video and the tree in the way, it looks like we’re seeing (half of) a mountain goat to me.

9 Likes

Or maybe it’s a Yeti wearing a mountain goat costume.

13 Likes

They are sneaky that way.

7 Likes