Skull headlight covers for your hot rod

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/25/skull-headlight-covers-for-you.html

3 Likes

The barbed wire on the grille is a nice touch as well.

14 Likes

I definitely need these for the War Box.

5 Likes

All that thing lacks are smiley faces

3 Likes

Mooneyes has been selling “skull tail lights” for a looooonng time. Perfect for your shitbox’s street cred.

2 Likes

what keeps vandals from smashing these just for fun? are they cursed?

4 Likes

That’s a super-witty visual joke, especially if you wind up inadvertently killing somebody with you car (which, though rare, happens dozens of times every day in the U.S. alone).

Come to think of it, I guess it’s pretty much as witty even if the killing is advertent.

I know just the ride for these. . .

8 Likes

I think “not only no, but hell no” is a safe assumption here.

3 Likes

It’s likely the kind of thing someone would put on a car that’s not really meant to be taken out on the road, or put them on temporarily when showing off the car. I think they’re neat, though i certainly don’t have a car worth showing off.

1 Like

These would definitely snazz up my 2007 gray Honda Civic

From watching things like Roadkill, I was under the impression that in some states, there wasn’t much in the way of regulations regarding what you can drive on the road in the US. Anything bar motive power seems to be optional.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.