Small, sharp knife disguised as a housekey

C’mon. Just because all the local monday morning news shows start off with ___ Shootings and ___ Killed over the weekend. (and it is never 0 and 0)

4 Likes

I have been shot at more than once. Not that this farcical cutlery would have helped - or that I actually would carry a steak knife - apart from the dining room.

2 Likes

But then you have to buy the expensive airport water to wet it.

6 Likes

I’ve always wondered whether it would be useful to have a sweatshirt made that says something along the lines of “SHOTOKAN KARATE DOJO – BLACK BELT 2012”, in large friendly very-readable-at-a-distance letters.

1 Like

What font were you thinking?

2 Likes

Only if you want to challenged to fight by drunk bro’s.

3 Likes

Why would we worry what water I wet my whetstone with?

5 Likes

Well, if you enjoy getting into fights, it’s probably a great conversation starter… I’ve heard stories from friends back east about brawlers who loved to pick on McDojo-trained black belts who had little practical fighting experience.

So, dunno…

4 Likes

Touché!

2 Likes

I swear I saw this before in Mad Magazine.

6 Likes

I’m going to have to start buying Mad again, as soon as I recover from this uncontrollable laughing fit. That is the funniest thing I’ve seen all year.

3 Likes

Toilet sink.

I was raised practicing Wado-Ryu Karate, dad teaches it and i also studied under his sensei (a hard ass old school Japanese master). I’m sure i’d lose a fight to anyone, i’m not that good. But people that take karate seriously wouldn’t normally walk around advertising the fact that they know martial arts, unless you’re traveling to or hosting a tournament or training.

May be different with other schools and martial art styles. Granted MMA is all about the promotion, and it’s meant to be more practical for real world defense. You do get a lot of clueless dbags that love MMA gear though, it’s like rocking an Ed Hardy shirt.

4 Likes

I have the same thing.

I have taken it through airport security multiple times without it being found.

My Gerber Dime hasn’t been so lucky.

1 Like

Disappointed to find out the Gerber dime is a multi-tool and not actually a dime with a knife…

No idea what you’d do with a coin knife that small.

It’ the only currency for buying Gerber babies.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.