So the Alt-Right is coming to your campus

This one might be better

illinois_nazis

8 Likes

Is there nothing to keep uninvited groups of non students off the grounds of the university?

1 Like

Not in my experience. We get the anti-choice group setting up their bloody displays ever year and we also get the right wing christian anti-gay bible thumpers coming to tell the students how they are all going to hell.

Private universities may have more recourse than a public university like mine.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I can tell that you see a lot of similarities between these two groups. I was wondering though, which of the two is generally armed and armored. Follow up, how heavy a chip on ones shoulder can one bear?

12 Likes

8 Likes

They very likely would have been beaten bloody if not forcefully defended.

7 Likes

Armed leftists at Charlottesville-
20767960_10210291886558802_1454061038133889809_n
I don’t want anyone I care about to be anywhere near any of the groups that were there. The violence is only going to get worse.

Are left leaning groups who show up at protests “generally armed and armored”? This is a small handful of people. Oh, by the way, how many did they kill?

11 Likes

Good point. DId you recall a crazed woman driving a car through counter-protesters? Netiher did I.

1 Like

Texas A&M cancels ‘White Lives Matter’ rally

10 Likes

Congrats, you finally found some (if in fact that’s even what they are).

Your false equivalencies are pathetic. You’re hurting yourself, and probably people around you too, by getting worked up about the supposed threat of Marxists and Stalinists and so on. Do you have ulcers? If so, letting go of these baseless fears could help alleviate them.

If only “the left” in the U.S. were anywhere near as organized as your fantasies make them out to be!

17 Likes

The council should now dip the statue in sewage, before obliterating it with a 50cal machine gun.

1 Like

You’re sickening, you know that?

10 Likes

Fear is the mind killer, be well.

4 Likes

Can anyone help me understand why “antifa” is used as a term of derision by the fascists, but is a natural, normal state for the rest of us? Isn’t everyone normally anti fascist?

9 Likes

Teach the controversy! Both sides do it! Stalin was worse! What about her emails! Benghazi!

14 Likes

This calls for more research

2 Likes

Or just spit on it. And then appropriately salute it.

8/14, Durham, NC.

The statue represented a soldier who fought in the Civil War. An inscription on the front read “The Confederate States of America.”

7 Likes

The fascists, at least one. Also it’s been reported that police didn’t intervene because they didn’t want to deal with militia who were better armed.

That’s the fault of the local police for not following through anyway. But it doesn’t help the case for the peacefulness of the alt-right demonstrators.

Those opposing fascists will arm if that’s what has to be. And arming will be the right thing to do, if it comes to that point. Hopefully the police in other locations will be more professional, including making sure they’re equipped to keep the peace if they aren’t equipped already.

3 Likes