So the Alt-Right is coming to your campus

Akron, Ohio ARA 90’s myself.

People who haven’t been involved in anti-racist organizing don’t really understand all the legwork involved. While the rest of the US tried pretending the fascist creep had long died in this country, some of us were well aware.

Sometimes anti-social. Always anti-fascist!

4 Likes

Levy County, right?

As in Ohio? Akron is in Summit County

Nope. In response to where UF’s garbage dump is, by @Akimbo_NOT.
Gainesville, including UF, send their garbage to landfills in Levy County, southwest of there. Also home to some of the most racist, criminal elements in Florida (a favorite hideout for convicts and criminals evading justice), which admittedly is a hard-contested battle against many other counties in Florida for the title of most racist/redneck citizenry. A great deal of Florida is rather racist, but much less redneck.

1 Like

Seems like an appropriate place to send the likes of Spencer next time he or the likes of him come slithering.

1 Like

Ahh… tho I find myself wondering why they bother sending their garbage somewhere else.

I mean, not everything about G’ville is horrible (the vegan jerk ‘chicken’ at that Jamaican spot? DELICIOUS!)

But ya, in that corner of Florida reside some of the worst humans…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.