Softball brawl of the day

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/20/softball-brawl-of-the-day.html

6 Likes

Gods, making my local area look bad.

Thankfully, the people brawling were all from North Carolina.

But it still didn’t look good.

3 Likes

“And then all chaos broke out,”

Roger That!

4 Likes

Primates! Amirite?

6 Likes

What is wrong with Khaki shorts? THAT was the worst part about this video? Not the fact the literally EVERY person in the video was overweight? This is America.

9 Likes

I was trying to figure out the location based on the video. Cowboy hat, check. sleeveless T, check. bearded guy with a big gut, check. Must be Texas! Wait! Green grass… that throws a curve ball…

4 Likes

Those girls should know better than to leave their parents unsupervised like that.

36 Likes

That guy has a fine bike rack.

4 Likes

…a rookery of sea lions wallowing in a pile of dirty laundry.

9 Likes

Softball Hardball!

2 Likes

Can’t be a brawl, I didn’t see any blood.

I live in a nice SF suburb and there are, to be sure, some obnoxious parents, but when a parent starts arguing with the umps in Little League, the (mostly 14-18 year old) umps are completely authorized to throw parents out of the stands. They do, from time to time, and as a culture matter, it sticks.

Sort of nice.

6 Likes

Kingsport, TN – Northeast Corner of the state. Dolly Parton country, near enough.

My support for universal health care has been diminished by this video.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bad video, literally the only clip i could find of this.

1 Like

More fitting Randy Marsh clips

2 Likes

worldstar!

1 Like

The young softball player near the end of the video turning away from the fracas seeking a hug from the coach kinda broke my heart. I can only imaging the deep shame she must’ve felt seeing her teammates (possibly her own) and opposition team’s parents physically attacking each other at a kid’s sportsball game. These people have lost all sense of proportion and no longer have any conception of what benefits team sports are supposed to provide for their children.

16 Likes

This is what happens when one parent starts talking about how he wishes the local orchestra would use the Verdi standard for tuning to A, and another shoots back that the Berlin standard produces a much more vibrant sound at the higher registers.

35 Likes

Don’t you start that shit here

20 Likes