Someone dubbed Alex Jones' ranting over video of Chuck E. Cheese

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/12/someone-dubbed-alex-jones-ra.html

3 Likes

Not gonna click that.

9 Likes

As someone who did, you made the right choice.

9 Likes

The line that stuck out to me was: “I’ll eat your ass.” And it’s somehow more disturbing coming from my pal Chuck.

8 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

I’ll take nightmare fodder of the day for $500 Alex.

9 Likes

It was all disturbing, but the closing curtain and cut spotlight made it like a dystopian proclamation from Chuck the Great and Powerful.

3 Likes

In the case of this Alex, he’ll be the one taking $500.

I don’t know which scares me more. This clip or the idea of letting my kids play in the ball pit…

Yeah, this clip wins.

2 Likes

Somehow it makes my current gripes with the neighbors, bless their hearts, seem so small.

5 Likes

For some reason the canibalistic rantings seem less striking to me than Alex Jones saying his “superpower is being honest.”

9 Likes

7 Likes

“I have enough food to last me for years, so I have plenty of time to plant a garden and feed my family that way, but instead I’m planning on cannibalism. That’s obviously what I’d rather do, since I’m being honest.”

1 Like

When we were kids, my brother and I kept mice as pets. Our local pet store owner was a great guy and very knowledgeable except in one area: separating male mice from female mice. As a result, my brother and I would come home with a nominally same-sex pair of mice, only to end up with an overcrowded aquarium teeming with multiple generations of inbred mice eating their babies a couple of months later.

All I could think of when I watched this video was Alex Jones in a Chuck E. Cheese costume furtively gnawing on his neighbors like an inbred mouse eating its babies.

4 Likes

Another dispatch from Jonestown.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.