"I will eat your leftist ass": Alex Jones desires cannibalism, not sex act

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/14/i-will-eat-your-leftist-ass-alex-jones-desires-cannibalism-not-sex-act.html

6 Likes

I guess that makes him leader of the Leopards Eating Leftists’ Asses Party.

31 Likes

Huh. Ethiopia suffered through a horrendous famine in the mid 80s, yet conspicuously missing were the reports of widespread cannibalism.

I guess Mr. Jones is recognizing that the people of an African country are more civilized than the West. :person_shrugging:

27 Likes

Maybe they should do a welfare check on his neighbors?

22 Likes

“The left has misunderstood what my intention was…” what an oblivious, humourless idiot.
No Alex, “the left” knew what you meant - the people mocking you just didn’t credit you with being smart enough to realise what you said

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

22 Likes

Obligs?

(The song made the rounds on some Leftist Twitch channels a while back, despite its rather poor taste. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

18 Likes

A key part of alt-right “humour” is the idea that “the libs” are stupid and credulous, either because they take you seriously when you’re “only joking” or because they don’t take you seriously when you really do mean it.

15 Likes

And we all know there isn’t so much as a hint of homoerotic subtext in The Road Warrior. Just a bunch of dudes in leather bondage gear and assless chaps who enjoyed riding motorcycles together.

IMG_1060

35 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

11 Likes
17 Likes

Still with “The Great Reset”? Most of the lunatics have moved on to “The Great Replacement”.

8 Likes

Came for this.

Leaving satisfied.

6 Likes

Is it ok if I say “Eat shit and die. Alex.” Asking for myself.

11 Likes

I had been hoping that Jones would hide under his bed for the rest of his life, but no such luck.

5 Likes

“I will eat your leftist ass.”
“Eww, eww, eww, not you!
“I meant in the cannibal way.”
Better, but that’s still a no.”

This whole cannibalism thing is such a weird fantasy from Jones and his ilk. Their justification is to point to dystopian post-apocalyptic fiction which doesn’t make any sense, and act like it’s a real thing. I suspect ultimately it’s just a sick fantasy they have and like to imagine any future that will allow them to do it. Because he’s stated his intentions and you don’t know what will set him off, in the event of any sort of emergency, Jone’s neighbors would be fully justified in pre-emptively killing him as an act of self defense.

13 Likes

Why Dont We Have Both League Of Legends GIF by G2 Esports

8 Likes

Perhaps they dream of being post-apocalyptic warlords bestriding the earth with their raw alpha male power.

8 Likes

Whoa-o here he comes

Watch out boys, he’ll chew you up

Whoa-o here he comes

He’s an ass eater!

30 Likes

Yeah, I suppose that’s part of the fantasy they’re having about what they want the future to be like…

5 Likes

I bet, but who am I to yuck someone’s yum

9 Likes