"I will eat your leftist ass": Alex Jones desires cannibalism, not sex act

36 Likes

yes. yes, absolutely ok.

less Road Warrior and way more The Road.

9 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, Alex
alex-jones-tin-foil-hat

4 Likes
9 Likes

Geez, eat ass or don’t but it’s none of our business.

6 Likes

The Road Warrior is…perhaps…not the best choice of cultural allusions if you are trying to rebut insinuations that your vision of the apocalypse is other than entirely heterosexual. Maybe you should consider Mr. Humungus’ honorable compromise and walk away.

6 Likes

They really should. Alex Jones has a suspicious focus on cannibalism. The only thing that would make it more likely he is secretly a cannibal is if he was accusing Democrats or progressives of being cannibals.

I sincerely hope it is a fantasy.

8 Likes

10 days without food and Jones is resorting to cannibalism?

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

3 Likes

The thing about fantasies is, some people are always looking for excuses to make them a reality…

5 Likes

I’ve gone ten days without food and at no point did I think of eating people. I’m now wondering what is underneath Alex Jones’ patio.

13 Likes

Something something strips of objectivist jerky.

3 Likes

Once again, providing free publicity for Alex Jones. That’s nice…

Erica Lafferty still has cancer.

9 Likes

After the judgements against him, I’m wondering why he still has a patio.

Shouldn’t he be living in a van down by the river, pending his van being seized?

9 Likes

Well, those buckets of freeze-dried survival rations these folks are constantly flogging don’t exactly sound appetizing. Maybe he sampled his own wares and is looking for an alternative?

4 Likes

No, Mr. Jones, you may not eat my leftist ass, but you can
Kiss My Ass Moon GIF by Mauro Gatti

4 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

2 Likes

Peter Hermann Good Question GIF by TV Land

2 Likes

We aren’t judging you, Alex, for wanting to toss someone’s salad.

3 Likes

Context:

2 Likes

I am absent-minded and sometimes go for a day without remembering to eat because I was side-tracked on some other project, but by the second day I usually remember that there is something missing in my life.
Mr Jones has not ever missed a meal.

3 Likes