Alex Jones says he's ready to "gut his neighbors, skin them, and chop them up" for food

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/01/alex-jones-says-hes-ready-to.html

8 Likes

No need to encourage him, @frauenfelder

10 Likes

Eat a Snickers Alex…

16 Likes

Oh, I guarantee you there are teenagers giggling about him mentioning the words “eating”, “ass” and “corn cob” in the same sentence.

18 Likes

ncwsp

19 Likes

He’s ready to go cannibal, before society has even completely fallen?

Bloviating asshole…

61 Likes

Source; http://www.frodesignco.com/

41 Likes

Can we open a class action suit to have Alex Jones committed to an institution that will give him the care and supervision he so desperately needs?

26 Likes

David Neiwert, a researcher on the extreme right wing for decades, sees this as part of the wingnuts’ new passion for civil war, home invasion, and random murder.

They’re also really big on talking about how much they want to kill cops, which makes it really frustrating that cops just shrug off the abuse they take from neo-Nazis.

37 Likes

Well hopefully his neighbors are as enthusiastic Second Amendment advocates as he is and promptly put him out of his family’s misery.

13 Likes

I mean… McDonalds is still open, dude.

40 Likes

For now …

2 Likes

7 Likes

Cancer works in mysterious ways.

Eat him already.

2 Likes

The only thing that bothers me is not that someone this undeniably homicidal and insane exists-

but that this person is a large influence to a great portion of my countrymen, who are deluded and horrible people raised without a shred of critical thinking or empathy.

I’m starting to belive the conservatives are trying to breed murderous lunatics of the idiots, to attack the rest of us, while their plutocrat buddies loot our remains.

I need a new continent of sane people to live with, or that job at the south pole for a machinist I’ve wanted for years

35 Likes

He also strikes me as the kind of guy who would start drinking his own urine long before the water supply gets turned off.

61 Likes

Fair point.

7 Likes

Not if I gut you first, you well-marbled swine. There’s some good bacon on him, I’m positive.

8 Likes

They really do seem to be under the impression that The Purge was a documentary.

8 Likes

Thp1RbL

24 Likes