Someone is spray painting blue dots in front of houses of Biden supporters in California city

Don’t forget the fancy megachurches that dot the landscape. Coincidentally, Placer County also likes to boot its indigents folks over the border into Sac County. I call Placer County “OC North”.

2 Likes

the 2nd amendment is for liberals too.

When the nearest cop is 10 minutes away and probably a member of that facebook group that planned painting blue dots, you have to be prepared to take care of yourself.

4 Likes

A week ago, we stopped by the Costco in Roseville on our way to Reno and here’s what I observed. There was a newer model Jeep parked near the entrance with all manner of large tRump flags hanging from it. Plenty of pickups in the car park with tRump stickers. In an adjacent parking lot, there was some kind of booth under a fold-out sun shade selling tRump schwag. Didn’t really pick up any Bye-Don (ie, Biden) stickers or other paraphernalia.

A prima facie take is that it’s a solidly red area, but I don’t believe it; there was too much diversity in the crowd. Seems that the tRumpsters just like to stick it in peoples’ faces that they are dimwitted.

5 Likes

In this era of security cams and Ring doorbells, the bluedotters are eventually going to find themselves on YouTube and social media.

7 Likes

Sounds like free skulls and antlers to me.

Mess with their heads by not being horrified and asking for more/spares. Let them run wild that you’re using them for your satanic pedophile pizza business.

6 Likes

I mean, on the one hand, be prepared for violence, because you never know. I’m not gonna go so far as to get a gun, because I don’t think it’s worth the risk. But I have several heavy objects, and a couple knives, that I could use if things get dire.

On the other hand, the vast majority of idiots doing this sort of thing are just cowards trying to instill fear in people they don’t like. Most of it will probably come to nothing. I would worry more about the mindset that would think such tactics are acceptable, and less about them actually doing anything meaningful about it. We’re gonna have a lot of cleanup to do after this election.

3 Likes

Good idea!. Ramp up the S/N ratio…
Slap a rainbow sticker next to the Lord Dampnut/Stars n Bars sticker on their bumper.
Chances are, they will never notice it, until someone else (preferably one of their Fellow Travelers)
helpfully points it out to them.
Hilarity ensues.

3 Likes

There’s not much levity to be had in the latter-day version of Juden hier! Juden hier!
This is a pogrom or worse unfolding.

There are two reasons I still have guns - deer season and heavily-armed right wing insurgents. Since childhood I have always believed on some level that I would meet my end when the Cossacks/Nazis/Klan came for me. The only question was summed up in Guns of Brixton

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun?

2 Likes

I’d worry more about making sure everyone knows where fire extinguishers are and knows multiple safe exits from every room in the house. If history is any judge, being ‘burned out’ is more likely than having to face down a mob. A mob takes guts - throwing a moltov just takes a cigarette lighter, a rag, and a bottle of booze.

4 Likes

Reminds me that you sometimes need to help people color in their DIY pride flags:

19 Likes

I live in el dorado county where the local hardware store has a state of Jefferson banner out front and a masks are a personal choice on the door. I don’t go in there.

I forgot how conservative el dorado county was until I moved up here in August. Luckily we have as many Biden Harris signs as we do manifestly unfit orange shit gibbon signs

3 Likes

By and large, Trump supporters are, and have always been, domestic terrorists.

Just saying…

rainbow-helmut2

10 Likes

kevlar vests and marijuana smoke grenades

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.