Song of the day: Rock N Roll McDonalds

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2022/02/26/song-of-the-day-rock-n-roll-mcdonalds.html

4 Likes

Yep! And some are even at the Art Institute.

13 Likes

It’s worth noting that there was (still is? I haven’t been for a long time) a rock and roll themed McDonald’s in chicago that was near the Hard Rock Cafe and I’m pretty sure was trying to cash in on that tourist scene. So I’m pretty sure this song was about a specific location to some degree. I love Wesley Willis. I got to see him perform once at a small bar in iowa city and I got the sense half the people there had no idea who he was and were totally confused while the rest of us were in rapture of his genius.

2 Likes

Yep, still there, at Clark & Ohio.

Side note, I ended up with an original Wesley Willis sketch. It was pretty badly damaged but brought a decent sum when I was selling all my things to move across the country.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Tempting, but I think that will make you fat. It will put pounds on you.

:musical_note:

3 Likes

After eating that, I will be going home and going big.

fox tv what GIF by makinghistory

3 Likes

Poor Senora Knoxblox…

1 Like

Oh wow!

Never thought I would suddenly see me son’s favorite ear-worm enfliction song to show up on BB!

And now, I shall rouse him with a session of this playing and mildly annoying volume!

Thank you again BB for yet another fun moment :relaxed:

1 Like

Second time this month (sort of).

Problemamente porque no senora Knoxblox… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.