Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer perfectly recreated with clips from the 1990s cartoon series

Originally published at: Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer perfectly recreated with clips from the 1990s cartoon series | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I just like how the theme music from the 1967 is just so damned good that it continues to have a place in the movies, whether it’s being parodied or made more symphonic.

2 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrgeCuKPz4

5 Likes

Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

5 Likes

I’m still stuck on the premise, though. Why would Doctor Strange do such a foolish thing?

3 Likes

We’re talking about a guy whose superhero origin story involves texting while driving.

13 Likes

Personally, i think it’s a bait and switch and probably not him or something is going on at least which would tie in to his own film…

Aw, who cares. It’s all just gobbledygook driven by whatever cgi they can come up with. The actual story is just bad guy, punch punch web web, teen angst… I mean, wait… Sam Raimi is directing?

This Dr. Strange is from the mirror universe. See? He has the evil goatee and everything :slight_smile:

I believe so. But i do personally care about consistent characterisation and world building otherwise you have an excuse to do any old shit, also known as a typical Doctor Who script. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.