Spielberg is contemplating an Animaniacs reboot

My favorite obscure reference was when the Animaniacs helped Lincoln out with the the Gettysburg Address. Poor Abe could not come up with a good opening line. "“Friends , Romans, Countrymen…’ no, no, ‘I am a jelly donut’ no, no…” That just cracked me up.

Or how about when the gang visits Buckingham Palace and meets the Queen whom Yakko starts referring to as ‘Sybil’ after she refers to herself as ‘We’.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Bring back the Animaniacs I know and love, and I’m right there.

But I gotta tell ya, the word “reboot” creeps me out just a bit, especially after the lame Muppets “reboot” of a couple years ago.

3 Likes

This makes me happy. More Histeria too, please!

1 Like

He also skipped Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldova, Slovakia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, the Vatican City, Andorra, Equatorial Guinea, São Tome, Príncipe, St. Kitts, Nevis, Antigua, Barbuda, Dominica, St. Vincent-Grenadines, St. Lucia , Grenada, Estonia, Belarus, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, San Marino, Kosovo, Serbia, Cabo Verde, Burkina Faso, Eritrea, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, the Cote d’Ivoire, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Mauritius, Comoros, Maldives, the Seychelles, Brunei, Singapore, Timor-Leste, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa, Tuvalu, Nauru, Kiribati, Micronesia, Palau, the Marshall Islands, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Abu Dhabi and San Juan aren’t sovereign nations, they’re cities within them. I’m pretty sure I heard a few other cities in there too.

US territories aren’t countries, but are named.

Antarctica too, but that’s merely a continent.

Asia ain’t a country ¯(°_°)/¯

4 Likes

You can’t forget candle-jack! that wou…

2 Likes

How do you feel about the ReBoot reboot?

4 Likes

I can’t help but be confliced about this news. Yes, Animaniacs was amazing. One of the best 90s series, but will it be possible to recapture the wit, fun and controlled chaos that was the original series?
There have been so many disappointing sequels and remakes lately that I’m already skeptical.

4 Likes

I’m excited.

1 Like

Oh, man, please tell me we didn’t hear this announcement from Randy Beaman… I’m not sure I trust that kid…

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

I got it.

2 Likes

At least I know there is one other real fan here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.