Sportsfans offered toilet-seat made of mystery meat & beer-cheese

Each person starts at one end and end up with a kiss myocardial infarction in the middle, I think you mean.

4 Likes

Your googling is incorrect. Beer cheese is mostly cheddar, plus beer and spices.

3 Likes

Wikipedia says commercial varieties are made with processed “cheese” products, but home recipes start with cheddar.

Poor people food? Add two beers to this sausage and the meal will cost $40. Add the cost of the cheapest NFL ticket, split the meal and the cost to park and you are looking at $75 per person. Only the squish your own coffee and slow cooked meats in tepid water crowd can afford this meal (and then snub their noses at it).

1 Like

They are playing off the illegal football move known as the horsecollar tackle, in which you pull someone down from behind by their shoulder pads. As someone downthread noted, it’s a 15-yard penalty, due to the risk of, well, lots of nasty leg and back injuries.

3 Likes

Mystery Meat? “The Horse Collar” See, it’s right there in the name.

5 Likes

While you’re at it, try sauerkraut bhaji.

Here I was thinking I’d be fine without the bread and cheese sauce. Just the sausage, with sauerkraut and mustard, and then you had to throw this perversion in to the mix.

1 Like

I think the mystery meat refers to the bacony-looking bits sprinkled on it. That’s the reconstituted pork product you get on a cheap frozen pizza. Sadly, one of my areas of expertise.

1 Like

That’s the fried sauerkraut that’s rarely found on a cheap frozen pizza.

3 Likes

No no, it’s fat-shaming, which is perfectly acceptable here on BB. Because everyone knows that only fat people eat food like this, and this kind of food is all fat people eat. And fat people are disgusting, hilarious, lazy, and stupid, which is fantastic entertainment.

5 Likes

Hmmmm… at first glance I thought it was topped with shredded bacon, but I think I like it even more with sauerkraut! Dang, that looks good!

2 Likes

You can get a 22" kielbasa, bent in half like this one, at most any grocery store. Generally they’re not served whole, but it’s meant for two people or more; that’s no more gluttonous than an extra-large pizza.

4 Likes

I didn’t say “poor people,” I said “proles.” Perhaps I should have said “proles and bourgeoisie.” What I’m getting at is The Common People. The ordinary Joe on the street, who enjoys unacceptably common things like football and chain restaurants, things that The Cool Kids can’t bear to be associated with.

I think you’ll find that it’s not uncommon for even the poorest of fans to save up and splurge on a ticket to their favorite sport, but that wasn’t really my point.

3 Likes

I have only been to Wisconsin once, but my experience was that every food there was fried, covered in cheese, filled with meat, or any combination thereof. I’m impressed that anyone manages to live there without becoming morbidly obese - I don’t know if I could. It was awesome.

3 Likes

Something for the Superfans. DA BEARS.

1 Like

looks better then any food i’ve ever seen at any stadium anywhere!

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.