Sputtering mad Eric Bolling walks off BBC spot about Georgia's new Jim Crow law

Originally published at: Sputtering mad Eric Bolling walks off BBC spot about Georgia's new Jim Crow law | Boing Boing

15 Likes

No, she didn’t need to apologize for telling the truth, and his pretense at offense was nakedly obvious. Loved her, hope to see more of her in politics.

37 Likes

Nope! I feel like this newly energized coalition has maybe finally dropped the idea that “going higher” is going to have any impact whatsoever. I don’t want to see progressives descend into the QOP’s gaslighting and rage manufacturing, but the idea that the discussion will progress when it’s predicated on right wing talking points stopped making sense a long damn time ago.

28 Likes

Sputtering? He is an avowed racist, bigot, boot licker of any right winger. 5 seconds of his babbling is enough…

23 Likes

Mr. Bolling, if you don’t like being called a racist there’s a solution to that. Stop saying racist things, stop supporting other racists, and in general just stop being a racist. Being racist is a choice. Choose better.

38 Likes

Performative indignation and perpetual victimhood is all they have left.

16 Likes

Whereas conservatives use actual guns.

27 Likes

Nope. Boycotts are a way of addressing an imbalance of power. They “boycotted” Captain Boycott because the law would not take their side they only had one weapon, short of violence, to hurt the rent seekers.

ETA he “stormed off” but came right back to have his spake!

8 Likes

I could not stop smiling while reading this:

12 Likes

There are few things that can cause a white conservative meltdown like this, but two are a) make irrefutable (aka good) points, and b) clear facts. If they have nothing to stand on, they will invent an enemy and claim victimhood before storming off.

7 Likes

That the good lord should let this man die in a fire.

1 Like

Perfect headline. The Root always says it better than I could.

3 Likes

If boycotts are used as guns, in the US does that mean the Second Amendment prevents people from infringing upon “liberals” right to keep and bear them?

5 Likes

So many choices.

By 2017, the Paul, Weiss lawyers had begun investigating accusations of workplace sexual misconduct involving Eric Bolling, with whom Guilfoyle shared the assistant. Guilfoyle and Bolling were close, and it was all but inevitable that if the assistant accused Bolling of sexual harassment—as in fact she did—Guilfoyle’s conduct would come under scrutiny next. (Bolling, whose employment Fox ended in September, 2017, declined to comment; he has denied any wrongdoing, and is now a host at Sinclair Broadcast Group.)

Here’s what I have for these assholes,

QUIT DIGGING.

2 Likes

Less Eric, more Ruben, plz.

4 Likes

Sputtering mad Eric Bolling walks off BBC spot

15 Likes

RWNJ’s like Bolling, who are used to going unchallenged on Fox use one specific tactic (among others) whenever they are placed in an unrigged debate. That tactic is the Gish Gallop, and this video interview is a perfect example of it. The technique is to introduce so many taking points in a rush that the other party cannot possibly begin to reply to all of them. The result is that much of the propaganda goes unchallenged, and the debate can be sidetracked from the original point.

Watch for it. It’s extremely common.

9 Likes

From the get-go, he’s saying the purpose of business (exchanging goods and services for other goods and services or currency) is shareholder value (where business commences to cross the line into exploitation and wealth disparity).
This is how conservative business people think; that the populace is beholden to them instead of the other way around.

As for the rest of the interview…

academy awards yes GIF by Shalita Grant

14 Likes

I like how they basically mute people whose turn it is to not talk. We should do that in more talking head shows.

11 Likes