SPY is back! (sort of)

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/11/spy-is-back-sort-of.html

2 Likes

No. If you can’t stay, don’t bother visiting, Spy. Spy Jr and little Spyrina need a father, not a visitor.

10 Likes

I read a few issues when I was a student, and it seemed like it was just gossip about people I had never heard of. Wry, mordant gossip - but still.

1 Like

Remember how Rage Against The Machine took most of the George W. Bush Administration off?

This doesn’t really make up for that, but it’s a start.

4 Likes

“Short-fingered vulgarian.”

2 Likes

I read Spy off and on and it was really amusing, though it was very insider-y, and I skipped the stuff on celebs/biillionaires they were savaging unless I’d heard of them. The Trump slagging was really entertaining since he’s always been a thin-skinned philistine. Wonkette’s kind of filled the gap on political hyper-snark, though Spy was more general in going after every privileged tool out there.

4 Likes

If we could only bring back suck.com

2 Likes

I can’t see that phrase without imagining it to the rhythm of MC Frontalot’s “Tongue Clucking Grammarian”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.