[Read the post]

1 Like

Drunk Obama resigns, Sanders is a Russian spy, Unabomber has a babyā€¦

I knew it.

2 Likes

Where is the important news!

Where were the space aliens spotted?

2 Likes

"My favorite story in People mag is on Charles Mansonā€™s women - ā€˜Where are they now?ā€™

Jail, jail, and jail, is the answer for Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel and Leslie Van Houten."

It should be, ā€œDead, jail, and jail,ā€ as Susan Atkins died some time ago. I have no idea why this little tidbit has stuck with me.

6 Likes

Theyā€™ll all be at the next GOP debateā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

Obligatory:

5 Likes

8 Likes

The most likely place to spot the ā€œspace aliensā€ would have been the Weekly World News, R.I.P. (sadly).

2 Likes

Youā€™re right subextraordinaire - thanks for catching that. Correction made.

2 Likes

Bigfoot solved but the backstory requires a heaping dose of brain bleach
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M472068bde114ce074178ae8a74a45aefo0&pid=15.1

OMG, Iā€™m hearing the spy speak in Sanders voiceā€¦ IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

1 Like

That sent me to a thumbnail that I donā€™t understand.

You mentioned brain bleach, so maybe I should be happy about that? I once opened a video titled ā€œwatch at your own riskā€ and Iā€™ve never been the same.

They have been online only for years nowā€¦ which really isnā€™t the same fun as the print version.

No problem. Reading Helter Skelter freaked me out and any news about the Manson family seems to stay in my brain f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

I really enjoy your recaps. It helps me make sense of the headlines when Iā€™m in the checkout line at the grocery store. Reading your summary is like reading Vanity Fair and justifying VF over People because of the column inches. :wink:

1 Like

I like to think, in my small self-conscience/conscious way, that my cyber-writing has influenced others, ultimately helping the species, aka humanity, somehow, perhaps to communicate ideas. I look for evidence of my memery in my memory of quick observations online, and I find it sometimes. Old me appearing anew, stylistically, somewhere else unrelated to my digits current hunting and pecking. I donā€™t try to take credit anymore; I just notice.

I. found. this. here.

:wink:

Its a shaved sasquatch from The Venture Brothers.Said Squatch was the ā€œlongtime companionā€ of their Six Million Dollar Man pastiche.

3 Likes

I stand corrected. What was that guys name, was it Angry Bob? Does he still have a column?

Ed Anger and is a pseduonym. The original writer has gone on to other thingsā€¦

Thatā€™s the guy! I loved that column. He would have to dig a bit deeper in this day and age or people would vote for him.