Squirrel enjoys eating avocado while wearing avocado helmet

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/17/squirrel-enjoys-eating-avocado.html

13 Likes

There can’t be too much of this. :heart:

13 Likes

SIBn

14 Likes

This kind of extravagance is why so many Millennial squirrels can’t afford their own tree-holes.

22 Likes

tumblr_p0tbqxdkyN1qg2n7mo1_400

18 Likes

Just one word: Nom

11 Likes

I had avocado toast this morning for breakfast. I definitely get why the squirrel is such a fan.

6 Likes

True stooorry: taking a socratic walk with a Romanian language instructor, so that he could do the “full immersion” shtick with his students, when he spies a squirrel and asks [in Romanian]: “What do you call this in English?”, (he really didn’t happen to know). So we tell him and he proceeds to be utterly incredulous and in hysterics. Later we learned that “skverr-el” somehow sounds like some wild sex act in Romanian. To this day I don’t know what that Romanian word is.

16 Likes

And really, who among us can say that she has not, at one time or another, enjoyed wearing an avocado helmet?

8 Likes

8 Likes

When that helmet went on, all I could see was George C. Scott doing his Patton monologue.jpg

4 Likes

It’s like me eating a burger and wearing a leather jacket.

4 Likes

Why is that guy talking like me?

1 Like

Omg. That is freakin’ adorable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.