St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protestors plead guilty to reduced charges and vow to do it again

The state bar in Misseruh?

Yes, I think it’s safe to assume that it pretty much is Snidely Whiplashes all the way down.

9 Likes

Good. I was thinking more about publicly driving trollies them than pushing them to violence.

1 Like

Over here in the UK they can be found in contempt of court and held in prison until they apologise.

5 Likes

Don’t tell me we don’t actually live in a Just World :confused:

4 Likes

From the picture pasted in the original post, it appears that the AR -toting white guy already did piss his pants. You can see it there. And his wife has an expression that’s typical of someone who just realized they wet their underpants too.

2 Likes

It’s a world where the Snidelys get together to twirl their mustaches while chanting, “Justice is just for us! JUSTICE IS JUST FOR US!!”

5 Likes

That produced fits of giggles when I first heard the slogan,

1 Like

Posted similar elsewhere about this story, but basically, for $2,750 (the fine) and the forfeiture of 2 guns wielded, they got:

• national media attention
  • an invitation to speak at the RNC, and
  • a springboard to running for senate.

Definitely a “good day for the McCloskey’s,” as he said.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

P.S. I just decided I’m using their name as a verb to describe any over the top and unwarranted acts of aggression, unless anyone knows of a better usage.

Edited to add the guns to their costs, a la @bashful

9 Likes

This is not your McCloskey:

4 Likes

Welll yeah, No. They were Trumplicans.

I can never remember the number but it’s a ruling from the Don’t Be A Fucking Dick With Guns vs People Being Fucking Dicks With Guns Again case.

Spoiler: everyone lost except the lawyers.

8 Likes

Didn’t it also say they had to surrender those particular weapons?

2 Likes

Sure, but who cares about what to them is a very tiny drop in the bucket?

Plus, who knows how many other dozens of weapons they have in their Scared Wypipo arsenal?

Not to mention the many dozens more that will probably be sent to them as rewards by other scared wypipo.

7 Likes

Totally. Edited to clarify. I had that in the other post but left it out here, mainly because it wasn’t a “new” cost, just giving up something they already had. But I’m all for accuracy.
Also, this is a drop in the bucket for these folks, like @milliefink pointed out.

4 Likes

"Any time the mob approaches me, I’ll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that’s what kept them from destroying my house and my family."

You’ve got to ask yourself after a statement like that what did these two fine upstanding Trumplicans do that they thought they were the target of “The Mob”?

2 Likes

I’ve got that book. It’s… interesting. It was given to me by someone nervous about having a copy of it. I kinda don’t blame them.

1 Like

Ah, that explains it! They thought they were being threatened by gangsters! /s

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.