St Louis couple point guns at peaceful protestors on street by mansion

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/29/st-louis-couple-point-guns-at.html

10 Likes

Holy shit at least point the barrel towards the ground. That’s gun safety 101.

45 Likes

79 Likes

Has “her khaki-encased husband” soiled his pants or something?

29 Likes

He pissed his pants cause he’s a scared of the antifa!

20 Likes

The complete lack of gun safety in the video is astounding. That said you only point a gun towards someone if you intend to kill them, i’m pretty sure that was their intention. You don’t bring out an assault rifle out for shits and giggles.

41 Likes

Classless. This is how it’s done:

40 Likes

Stay classy hometown. I am ever reminded why I never ever want to move back.

32 Likes

Holy shit, indeed! WTF were they thinking?
You want things to escalate from peaceful protest to violent stand off? This is how you get that.

25 Likes

When the constitution was written, guns were unwieldy things that fired once, in a general direction, and then took 30 seconds to load again. Seeing this guy with his assault rifle is just crazy. The firepower that modern people have is astounding.

Let people have muskets.

33 Likes

Additionally, while I am not up on the variations of tha AR-15; that looks suspiciously like the originator of the AR-15 the fully automatic M16-A1.

That is easy to get, but also absolutely illegal to own.

Not that an illegal weapons charge is the biggest crime here.

25 Likes

Isn’t pointing a weapon at someone else without provocation a felony in the US? There’s video evidence, they should just be arrested.

41 Likes

Absolutely, i’m sure they can get hit with more than just one charge and i really hope that will be the case.

30 Likes

31 Likes

Annnnd trump shared this video as well.

He really is trying to distract us bigly.

32 Likes

If this were a scene in David Lynch movie, film students would spend the next decade writing essays about the meaning of these guy’s dirty pants.

16 Likes

No, that’s just the shadow cast by the last bit of humanity fleeing his body.

25 Likes

He muzzle-sweeps his own wife in the video. They were ready to kill people I’m sure but they show enough incompetence I wouldn’t draw specific conclusions based on the direction of the barrel.

36 Likes

He’s got plenty hostility to go around.

14 Likes

OMG. Eww.
First, scrolling through Trump’s twitter to verify this was so gross I need to wash my brain now. (Not that I don’t trust you, but I thought you MUST be joking).
Second, the longer video is even scarier. At the end the guy is so careless it looks like he is inadvertently pointing his gun at his wife.

21 Likes